Windows 10: Windows errors

Discus and support Windows errors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I shall be very much thankful if anyone help me in giving step by step simple and understandable solutions to resolve the below mentioned errors in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BalakrishnanVenkatraman, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Windows errors

I shall be very much thankful if anyone help me in giving step by step simple and understandable solutions to resolve the below mentioned errors in my Desktop system running Windows 11 OS. I am not an Tech expert but only having working knowledge.1. Windows Update Cleanup Error as below:"2023-10 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031455 Download Error-0x80070002". In this connection I tried Troubleshoot option but it has not fixed the issue.2. I feel my system has slowed down a bit of late. Ofcourse this may be an independent issue. I need solution

:)

BalakrishnanVenkatraman, Nov 30, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Windows errors

1. Windows errors - Similar Threads - errors

2. DVD Error in Reading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD Error in Reading: Today I found a very old DVD in my collection. It was first written on it in 2007, like it is shown on it. The problem is, although it does not have bad scratches on it, my PC processes it VERY slow. Just clicking on it, it takes like 2 minutes of working. And when I finally...
  3. DVD Error in Reading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD Error in Reading: Today I found a very old DVD in my collection. It was first written on it in 2007, like it is shown on it. The problem is, although it does not have bad scratches on it, my PC processes it VERY slow. Just clicking on it, it takes like 2 minutes of working. And when I finally...
  4. Lsass.exe error causing machines to restart - EventID 1015

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lsass.exe error causing machines to restart - EventID 1015: Hello!My organisation has recently encountered an issue in Windows 10 with lsass.exe failing and causing machines to restart, seemingly at random. We first discovered it from our MDR flagging it as a Werfault.exe exploit, so naturally thought they were blocking the process...
  5. Hypervisor Error and KMODE EXEPTION NOT HANDLED happening repeatedly despite all attempts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hypervisor Error and KMODE EXEPTION NOT HANDLED happening repeatedly despite all attempts...: Hello, I keep getting BSODs with these two messages. I've tried a few things that I've seen on posts online, but it keeps happening.I've run a few different things in the command prompt, but it didn't work. I've run Windows Memory Diagnostic, but it never shows me the...
  6. Hypervisor Error and KMODE EXEPTION NOT HANDLED happening repeatedly despite all attempts...

Hypervisor Error and KMODE EXEPTION NOT HANDLED happening repeatedly despite all attempts...: Hello, I keep getting BSODs with these two messages. I've tried a few things that I've seen on posts online, but it keeps happening.I've run a few different things in the command prompt, but it didn't work. I've run Windows Memory Diagnostic, but it never shows me the...
  7. Correct Bitlocker key used; but receive error message 'The key doesnt match this drive'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Correct Bitlocker key used; but receive error message 'The key doesnt match this drive': Whilst using windows 11 pro;I backed up a windows disk image using: Control Panel; Back up and Restore; Create a system image. I also backed up my C: drive.I saved both of these onto external media, a 512gb Toshiba HDD USB 3.0I used bitlocker to encrypt the drive. I wrote...
  8. Correct Bitlocker key used; but receive error message 'The key doesnt match this drive'

Correct Bitlocker key used; but receive error message 'The key doesnt match this drive': Whilst using windows 11 pro;I backed up a windows disk image using: Control Panel; Back up and Restore; Create a system image. I also backed up my C: drive.I saved both of these onto external media, a 512gb Toshiba HDD USB 3.0I used bitlocker to encrypt the drive. I wrote...
  9. System Restore does not work and returns the following error 0x80070026

System Restore does not work and returns the following error 0x80070026: Tried to update the driver of my Bluetooth card, upon installation, there was a Windows notification asking to restart.After restarting my wired keyboard and mouse don't workIt still boots to the Windows login screen, but without a keyboard and mouse, I'm not sure what to...
  10. System Restore does not work and returns the following error 0x80070026

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore does not work and returns the following error 0x80070026: Tried to update the driver of my Bluetooth card, upon installation, there was a Windows notification asking to restart.After restarting my wired keyboard and mouse don't workIt still boots to the Windows login screen, but without a keyboard and mouse, I'm not sure what to...