Windows 10: windows essential software ..?

Discus and support windows essential software ..? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; windows essentials for copying and editing my home made family video on dvd.. It is about 200 minutes long but one of the sections within contains a 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ttodd0450, Dec 8, 2016.

1. ttodd0450 Win User

windows essential software ..?

windows essentials for copying and editing my home made family video on dvd.. It is about 200 minutes long but one of the sections within contains a 5 minutes portion I wish to capture and furthur edit and upload to youtube .. Is there any free software for my windows 10 laptop I could download and use ..

:)

ttodd0450, Dec 8, 2016

2. Sorting Folders by month

I am using Windows 10. Your reply is contradictory to what the Microsoft website says.....see below: Windows Essentials download options

Windows Essentials is a suite of free Windows programs such as Movie Maker, Photo Gallery, Mail, and Writer. These programs can help you organize and edit photos and videos, manage email, create blog posts, and keep your files in sync. The edition of Windows
    Essentials you can download depends on which version of Windows you're running. Check the following list for more information and then choose which language and edition to download.

Essentials edition

Windows Essentials 2012

Windows version

Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1

What’s included

Movie Maker, Photo Gallery, OneDrive, Family Safety, Mail, Writer

Essentials edition

Windows Live Essentials 2011

Windows version

Windows Vista

What’s included

This software is no longer available for download.
    Learn more

Essentials edition

Windows Live Essentials 2009

Windows version

Windows XP

What’s included

This software is no longer available for download.
    Learn more about Windows XP end of support

JaneSpringer, Dec 8, 2016
  3. Can I install Windows Live Mail with Windows 10?

Hi
    DebSears

This software is not built-in on Windows 10. Windows Live Mail is a part of
    Windows Essentials software suite.

I'm sorry to let you know that Windows Essentials 2012 suite reached end of support on
    January 10, 2017 and it is no longer available for download.

Please read here for further information:
    Windows Essentials 2012 Release Notes

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Alberto Giura (AlbyTech), Dec 8, 2016
  4. Asuza Win User

Hello ttodd0450,

If your internet connection is fast enough, you could simply upload the video to Youtube.
    Then head to your channel page and open the Video Manager. From there you can trim and edit the video to your likings. Optionally, you can also download the .mp4 file from the Youtube Video Manager itself.

Asuza, Dec 15, 2016
  5. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Dec 15, 2016
  6. Bree New Member
    If you must use Movie Maker from Windows Essentials it's still available for download until 10th Jan. either as an online installer (which will stop being able to install on 10th Jan.) or as an offline installer (which won't). Windows Essentials 2012 will reach end of support on January 10th 2017

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. windows essential software ..? - Similar Threads - essential software

2. why wont windows 11 let me install essential software for my new Epson printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont windows 11 let me install essential software for my new Epson printer: Message reads: The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft-verified appInstalling apps from the Store helps to protect your PC and keep it running smoothlyGET APPS FROM THE STOREChange my app recommendation settings.The problem is that there are no EPSON APPS in the...
  3. why wont windows 11 let me install essential software for my new Epson printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why wont windows 11 let me install essential software for my new Epson printer: Message reads: The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft-verified appInstalling apps from the Store helps to protect your PC and keep it running smoothlyGET APPS FROM THE STOREChange my app recommendation settings.The problem is that there are no EPSON APPS in the...
  4. Windows Server 2019 Essentials Freezing due to Antivirus Software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Server 2019 Essentials Freezing due to Antivirus Software: I am running windows server 2019 essentials evaluation edition wanted to evaluate for at least 3months before purchasing a license. We have one server which is also the File server, AD, DHCP server and DNS server. I have Quickbooks 2014 and 2020 Database service in this...
  5. Windows Server 2019 Essentials Freezing due to Antivirus Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 Essentials Freezing due to Antivirus Software: I am running windows server 2019 essentials evaluation edition wanted to evaluate for at least 3months before purchasing a license. We have one server which is also the File server, AD, DHCP server and DNS server. I have Quickbooks 2014 and 2020 Database service in this...
  6. Windows Server 2019 Essentials Freezing due to Antivirus Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Defender/Malicious Software Removal Tool/Antimalware/Security Essentials: What are...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender/Malicious Software Removal Tool/Antimalware/Security Essentials: What are...: And why can't Microsoft get its act together regarding antivirus detection? Every year its some new tool with a different name. Yet they all seem to do the same thing: Look for virus problems. I'm using Win7.I have Windows Defender in Control Panel it doesn't launch.I...
  8. Steven Lash San Diego- Having update problem on Microsoft Essential Security Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Steven Lash San Diego- Having update problem on Microsoft Essential Security Software: Hello, I have been using Microsoft essential security for long time but for last few weeks it's has not updated properly. While trying to updating the software it always show error message on last point of update. What should i need to do now, any suggestion and guidance...
  9. ESSENTIAL SOFTWARES AND DRIVERS FOR GAMING ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ESSENTIAL SOFTWARES AND DRIVERS FOR GAMING ?: I HAVE A NEW GAMING PC AND GAMES BUT THEY NEED DRIVERS FOR RUNNING SO CAN ANYONE LIST ALL ESSENTIAL SOFTWARES AND DRIVERS LIKE MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ AND OTHERS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW ABOUT THEM :(...
  10. Multiple Software not working: Windows Essentials, Acronis, Windows Up

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Multiple Software not working: Windows Essentials, Acronis, Windows Up: Hi All- First time posting here and fingers crossed. I have a new Alienware PC that came with Windows 8.1. Everything was working great. I went on vacation and came back last Saturday the 8th. Turned it on and let it run. I believe several patches were installed (MS...