Windows 10: Windows Evaluation not available

Discus and support Windows Evaluation not available in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good evening, Why Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB/LTSC disappeared from Microsoft Evaluation Cetner? Under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aravil1, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Aravil1 Win User

Windows Evaluation not available

Aravil1, Oct 19, 2018
  2. Argel Obm Win User

WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE EVALUATION

Hi Raju,

We need the following information for us to be able understand your concern:

• How did you get the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation?
    • Are you the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation or is already installed on your laptop?
    • If you're the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, how did you install it?
    • Are you using the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation for home use or are you on a business environment?
    • If you're on a business environment, are you one of the IT administrator on your company?
    We'll be waiting to your response.

Argel Obm, Oct 19, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Evaluation not available - Similar Threads - Evaluation available

2. How do I downgrade Windows 11 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I downgrade Windows 11 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 11 Pro?: I tried generic keys to downgrade/activate my windows 11 following this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrade-windows-11-enterprise-to-windows-11-pro/9b3f8f5b-4767-494b-a2fe-b700f2cd0504 but they are just saying they are invalid...
  3. How do I downgrade Windows 11 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I downgrade Windows 11 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 11 Pro?: I tried generic keys to downgrade/activate my windows 11 following this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrade-windows-11-enterprise-to-windows-11-pro/9b3f8f5b-4767-494b-a2fe-b700f2cd0504 but they are just saying they are invalid...
  4. How do I uninstall Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy: I did a RESET of the OS to remove Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation software. After the RESET the Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview still shows in the lower right corner. How do I uninstall this software as it interferes with many of my applications. Thanks!...
  5. How do I uninstall Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy

How do I uninstall Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy: I did a RESET of the OS to remove Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation software. After the RESET the Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview still shows in the lower right corner. How do I uninstall this software as it interferes with many of my applications. Thanks!...
  6. How to set back Smart App Control from ON to Evaluation when Evaluation is unselectable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set back Smart App Control from ON to Evaluation when Evaluation is unselectable: Hi, I set Smart App Control to ON, but now I would like to set it back to Evaluation. Unfortunately that option is "grey" now, i.e. I can't select it.Is there any chance to have that option active again via regedit, maybe?I've read that the only option is resetting Windows,...
  7. How to set back Smart App Control from ON to Evaluation when Evaluation is unselectable

How to set back Smart App Control from ON to Evaluation when Evaluation is unselectable: Hi, I set Smart App Control to ON, but now I would like to set it back to Evaluation. Unfortunately that option is "grey" now, i.e. I can't select it.Is there any chance to have that option active again via regedit, maybe?I've read that the only option is resetting Windows,...
  8. How to change the mode of smart app control from off to evaluation?

How to change the mode of smart app control from off to evaluation?: I have installed the latest version of Windows, and my smart app control is off, I turn on the send optional data but nothing changes! Please help!...
  9. How to change the mode of smart app control from off to evaluation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the mode of smart app control from off to evaluation?: I have installed the latest version of Windows, and my smart app control is off, I turn on the send optional data but nothing changes! Please help!...
  10. Is the pre-install evaluation tool still available for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is the pre-install evaluation tool still available for Windows 10?: I want to find out if there will be any difficulties in upgrading from 8.1 to 10. I have a large number of programs and I don't want to lose any through incompatibility. I also don't want to install 10 from scratch. There used to be a pre-install evaluation tool you could...