Windows 10: Windows Event ID 5145

Discus and support Windows Event ID 5145 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We are using an Event Collection and aggregator called Event Sentry to monitor file and folder access. One of the events we are collecting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Todd_Z1, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Todd_Z1 Win User

Windows Event ID 5145

We are using an Event Collection and aggregator called Event Sentry to monitor file and folder access. One of the events we are collecting and reporting in Event Sentry is from the Windows Security event log, ID 5145. The issue we are having is that this event shows up in the report for some, but not all users, when they are accessing a specific network drive called "Projects" but not other network drives that we are monitoring. Specifically, it seems to create these events every hour but we cannot find any program on the source computers identified in the reports, that runs on a schedule. In

:)

Todd_Z1, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Event ID 5145

Hi RezaAbtahi,

Thanks for the reply.

I would suggest you to post your query in the
    TechNet Forums
    , where we have the engineers with the expertise on Event ID 5145 and can provide relevant solution to your query.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Event ID 5145

Hi.

I have event id 5145 that say about share folder.the source ip of this event is ::1 that means local host.what is it for?i have a lot of this event i don t have any share folder exept admin folders.is it possible that local host access to local folder by
    network?

RezaAbtahi, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Windows Event ID 5145

Event ID 5145

Hi RezaAbtahi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Do you see any error mark on this event?

This event generates every time network share object (file or folder) was accessed. A network share object was checked to see whether client cab (error) generate, however, I recommend you to follow this article
    A network share object was checked to see whether client can be granted desired access.
    Provide the even logs by clicking on copy in the event error window. So that we can research more on this issue.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows Event ID 5145

1. Windows Event ID 5145 - Similar Threads - Event 5145

2. Kernel Power - Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power - Event ID 41: Hi, I have been getting Kernel Power 41 error since December 2023 and for the past few months, I have tried a lot of things to fix it and just came across this question from this link "May I know how to solve a kernel power 41 error as my computer keeps crashing due to this...
  3. Kernel Power - Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel Power - Event ID 41: Hi, I have been getting Kernel Power 41 error since December 2023 and for the past few months, I have tried a lot of things to fix it and just came across this question from this link "May I know how to solve a kernel power 41 error as my computer keeps crashing due to this...
  4. Kernel Power - Event ID 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?: I need to fetch the raw datas from the friendly view or xml view tab in details tab in event viewer. what to do for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-raw-datas-of-event-viewer/0c472e2f-d463-4a3a-8601-89e6706c9132
  6. How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?: I need to fetch the raw datas from the friendly view or xml view tab in details tab in event viewer. what to do for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-raw-datas-of-event-viewer/0c472e2f-d463-4a3a-8601-89e6706c9132
  7. How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?

8. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...: Session "dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-kernel-pnp-warning-in-event-log/559adb98-d3fd-4eb9-bde4-9f57c3363737
  9. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...: Session "dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-kernel-pnp-warning-in-event-log/559adb98-d3fd-4eb9-bde4-9f57c3363737
  10. Event ID 5145

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event ID 5145: Hi. I have event id 5145 that say about share folder.the source ip of this event is ::1 that means local host.what is it for?i have a lot of this event i don t have any share folder exept admin folders.is it possible that local host access to local folder by network?...