Windows 10: Windows Event ID 5145

Discus and support Windows Event ID 5145 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We are using an Event Collection and aggregator called Event Sentry to monitor file and folder access. One of the events we are collecting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Todd_Z1, Jun 10, 2021 at 6:42 PM.

1. Todd_Z1 Win User

Windows Event ID 5145

We are using an Event Collection and aggregator called Event Sentry to monitor file and folder access. One of the events we are collecting and reporting in Event Sentry is from the Windows Security event log, ID 5145. The issue we are having is that this event shows up in the report for some, but not all users, when they are accessing a specific network drive called "Projects" but not other network drives that we are monitoring. Specifically, it seems to create these events every hour but we cannot find any program on the source computers identified in the reports, that runs on a schedule. In

:)

2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Event ID 5145

Hi RezaAbtahi,

Thanks for the reply.

I would suggest you to post your query in the
    TechNet Forums
    , where we have the engineers with the expertise on Event ID 5145 and can provide relevant solution to your query.

Regards,

3. Event ID 5145

Hi.

I have event id 5145 that say about share folder.the source ip of this event is ::1 that means local host.what is it for?i have a lot of this event i don t have any share folder exept admin folders.is it possible that local host access to local folder by
    network?

4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Windows Event ID 5145

Event ID 5145

Hi RezaAbtahi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Do you see any error mark on this event?

This event generates every time network share object (file or folder) was accessed. A network share object was checked to see whether client cab (error) generate, however, I recommend you to follow this article
    A network share object was checked to see whether client can be granted desired access.
    Provide the even logs by clicking on copy in the event error window. So that we can research more on this issue.

Regards,

Thema:

Windows Event ID 5145

1. Windows Event ID 5145 - Similar Threads - Event 5145

2. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Event ID: 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Event ID: 41: So I built a system that has worked for me in the last few months. A couple of days ago I started experiencing an issue. My computer would reboot, but the computer had all lights like it never shut down, however, the OS would reboot. Eventually, it became constant.1. I...
  3. Question about: the future of Windows event on the 24th of J

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about: the future of Windows event on the 24th of J: Does anyone know how we can watch this event Live ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-the-future-of-windows-event-on-the/4906bbd6-8ab5-44c5-99d3-37a0e3c0eb04
  4. Windows 10 Home not forwarding events from event log.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Home not forwarding events from event log.: I've been having to many "critical" and "warning" errors in my event log and i don't have the competence to interpret these.I wanted to see if any of these were forwarded back to microsoft, but the "Forwarded events" list in the event log is empty.I have warnings about...
  5. Event Id 4724 - where to find Access Denied attempts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event Id 4724 - where to find Access Denied attempts: The documentation page for Event Id 4724 explicitly statesA Failure event does NOT generate if user gets “Access Denied” while doing the password reset procedure.https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/threat-protection/auditing/event-4724Where is the "Access...
  6. Windows 10 Storage Sense evidence log file, event viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Storage Sense evidence log file, event viewer: Hello,I need an evidence or Log file that documented about storage sense are running, can someone explain me where i can found this record? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-storage-sense-evidence-log-file-event/985816b3-3999-47d4-9d65-0a305044a636
  7. Some important event viewer logs completely cleared. No clue why

in Windows 10 Support
    Some important event viewer logs completely cleared. No clue why: There was either a power loss, or a system restart this morning, around 11:30-ish eastern. (I'm not sure which) When I got to my computer at almost 1:30p, it was sitting on the lock screen. I logged in, and my apps started. Out of curiosity, I checked the event viewer,...
  8. Event 264 defrag

Event 264 defrag: Hi,I was looking through the event viewer as I had a CTD and managed to recover with a ChkdskI discovered an Event 264 for each partition not on an ssd:The storage optimiser couldn't complete re-trim on Data D: because: The operation requested is not supported by the hardware...
  9. Issue Liver Kernel Event

Issue Liver Kernel Event: I had multiple issues with an Liver Kernel Event error : don't know if it's reltated but I have issues since i plug a second monitor SourceWindowssummaryHardware errorDated06/06/2021 19:36StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with the hardware caused Windows to...
  10. Event ID 5145

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event ID 5145: Hi. I have event id 5145 that say about share folder.the source ip of this event is ::1 that means local host.what is it for?i have a lot of this event i don t have any share folder exept admin folders.is it possible that local host access to local folder by network?...