Windows 10: Windows Event Viewer Error Code 1000

Discus and support Windows Event Viewer Error Code 1000 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I have been playing Apex legends on my desktop, and the game continues to crash each and every time I attempt to play. I am able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Porkers60, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Porkers60 Win User

Windows Event Viewer Error Code 1000

Hello,

Recently I have been playing Apex legends on my desktop, and the game continues to crash each and every time I attempt to play. I am able to play for a short while, and then immediately the game crashes and I go straight back to my desktop. My current pc specs are as follows (i5-7600k, Radeon RX 580, 16gb ddr4 3200 ram, 550 watt bronze rated psu, Gigabyte GA-z270-HD3, and cpu cooler is a hyper 212 evo.) The pc should more than easily play the game, so it is not under powered to run the game. I have adjusted graphic settings just in case, but have also eliminated all other graphics drivers and have only the latest drivers directly from AMD. I have also checked temps and am running fine in-game. After troubleshooting the cause of these crashes, I found event viewer had the error code, but not much information about the source of the crash. The issue that I have come across is that the error code does not provide much data information, rather they are all zeroes. Any help would be appreciated, I have already tried: safe booting, turning all startup apps off, uninstalling and re-installing both origin and the game multiple times, driver tools to delete all old drivers off the computer and install the most recent for each component, and a couple others. The only thing I have not tried is a true dban of the system and a fresh windows install. I appreciate anyone's time/effort to help me fix this issue on my computer.

The error details are as follows:

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

- <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-03-07T01:41:50.709192500Z" />
    <EventRecordID>839</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>fuckthispieceofshit</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>bad_module_info</Data>
    <Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
    <Data>00000000</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
    <Data>00000000</Data>
    <Data>00000000</Data>
    <Data>0000000000000000</Data>
    <Data>20fc</Data>
    <Data>01d4d485e0df8325</Data>
    <Data>bad_module_info</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>b62cf64b-1363-4ac3-bc28-42dd830e80b9</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

Porkers60, Mar 6, 2019

2. Event Viewer has over 1000 errors and warnings

That sure sounds like a scam call.

You do know that

a) neither Microsoft nor any of their partners will make unsolicited calls

and

b) that it's normal that the event viewer has lots of errors and warning...

don't you?

I hope you didn't allow anyone access to your computer.

With regard to b) suggestion to read:

With regard to a) suggestion to read/watch:

Fake Tech Support Scams – video from the MS Digital Crimes Unit

Jsssssssss, Mar 6, 2019
  3. spike47 Win User
    Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Windows Event Viewer Error Code 1000

EVENT VIEWER ERRORS

Hi,

There are instances that Event Viewer errors can be harmless due to the reason that it's only being listed on your Event Viewer logs for documentation purposes during the upgrade process. For us to properly assist you in figuring out if you're in the same
    situation, we'd like to clarify the following details:

• Are you encountering any performance related issues?

• Are there any applications or programs that do not work as expected? If so, which are those?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the errors you're seeing?

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows Event Viewer Error Code 1000

1. Windows Event Viewer Error Code 1000 - Similar Threads - Event Viewer Error

2. Event 1000, Application error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 1000, Application error: Hello, I've been having trouble playing games because they keep crashing. I have already tried a clean reboot, gpu updates etc. Can anyone help me out?This is the error im receiving in Event Viewer:Faulting application name: EpicGamesLauncher.exe, version: 15.20.0.0, time...
  3. Event 1000, Application error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 1000, Application error: Hello, I've been having trouble playing games because they keep crashing. I have already tried a clean reboot, gpu updates etc. Can anyone help me out?This is the error im receiving in Event Viewer:Faulting application name: EpicGamesLauncher.exe, version: 15.20.0.0, time...
  4. Event 1000, Application Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 1000, Application Error: Good afternoon! My Windows 11 computer frequently freezes. This is the latest error I have got in Event Viewer. Please help me to resolve the problem!- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" />...
  5. Event 1000, Application Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 1000, Application Error: Good afternoon! My Windows 11 computer frequently freezes. This is the latest error I have got in Event Viewer. Please help me to resolve the problem!- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" />...
  6. Event 1000 Application Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 1000 Application Error: The game gta5 suddenly exited while I was playing it. I found that the cause of this issue was because of the event 1000 application error. Can anyone help me? [ATTACH]...
  7. AarSvc error event 1000

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AarSvc error event 1000: Hi all, I am getting following error on one machines since upgrade to 2004 Faulting application name: svchost.exe_AarSvc, version: 10.0.19041.1, time stamp: 0x7f0c4c00 Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.423, time stamp: 0xccf6a09c Exception code:...
  8. Event 1000, exception code 0cx0000005

Event 1000, exception code 0cx0000005: I have a couple of apps producing Event 1000. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this? CtxSvc32.exe is Creative Sound Blaster Connect2 software Faulting application name: CtxSvc32.exe, version: 6.0.105.15, time stamp: 0x5a7ab8c7Faulting module name: CtxSvc32.exe, version:...
  9. Multiple Application Errors (Event 1000) in Event Viewer

Multiple Application Errors (Event 1000) in Event Viewer: Hi. I have noticed that during the long duration my PC is on (18 hours), several apps keep getting crash. Even after I restart these apps, they will eventually crash. PC is still functioning. The apps that are crashing are: Asus AI Suite 2 (I use it for fan control)...
  10. event 1000

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    event 1000: hi, I'm trying to find out way this happens could use some help? Faulting application name: microsoftedgecp.exe, version: 11.0.14393.82, time stamp: 0x57a55786 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000604 Fault...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. event viewer 1000

2. Event Viewer Code 1004