Windows 10: Windows Event Viewer problems, irql_not_less_or_equal bsods,problems

Discus and support Windows Event Viewer problems, irql_not_less_or_equal bsods,problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, so i have this problem here i have a lot of errors every day in windows event viewer , games are stuttering and closing and even artefacting,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by standby21delta, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Windows Event Viewer problems, irql_not_less_or_equal bsods,problems

Hello, so i have this problem here i have a lot of errors every day in windows event viewer , games are stuttering and closing and even artefacting, windows even wrote me in the down right corner that there has been an unexpected error and that system needs to restart(not bsod) and sometimes bsods with irql_not_less_or_equal with no actual code to it.
    Gpu tested it is stable, ram tested 10hours in p95 blender memory test stable, hard disk checked. CPU didnt test but should be stable also when i ran integrity checks for cs:go(it finds corrupted files and redownloads them this usually happens if you have unstable memory and it was 100% clear no corrupted files were found).
    SFC scannow is okay without any violations. dism is also completed.
    cpu ryzen 5 2400g
    gpu amd rx 580 4gb sapphire nitro+
    ram 16 gb d80 spectrix adata 3600 cl17(cl 14 3200 with tweaked subtimings)
    psu evga supernova g1+ 750w
    mobo asus b350 plus gaming tuf

:)

standby21delta, Feb 2, 2019
  2. mad1394 Win User

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Feb 2, 2019
  3. what is this problem?

Event viewer will list it yes. Random guess: NTFS problem, could be hardware (disk, network) related.

DanTheBanjoman, Feb 2, 2019
  4. nancy3243 Win User

Windows Event Viewer problems, irql_not_less_or_equal bsods,problems

Event Viewer problem with latest Windows Build 1607

After installing the new Windows build 1607, the Event Viewer stopped recording events under Diagnostic Performance. (Before 1607 I checked the files located under Windows.old dated 9/23/2016 and located this file which indeed did have a list of events
    recorded.)

Since the initial 1607 download there have been two new builds automatically installed on my laptop.

The last step in an automatic download is the RESTART. Prior to my rebooting, I checked the Diagnostic Performance and for sure, these had the list of events.

Rebooting by me, causes the Diagnostic Performance errors to disappear.

As suggested earlier I have run the SFC/DISM commands with no errors reported.

Any Ideas?

Nancy

nancy3243, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows Event Viewer problems, irql_not_less_or_equal bsods,problems

1. Windows Event Viewer problems, irql_not_less_or_equal bsods,problems - Similar Threads - Event Viewer problems

2. Event Viewer Problems...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Viewer Problems...: I just went into my Event Viewer and noticed a slew of problems that has been happening for a while now. The main issue I've seen is "Distributed COM" errors/warnings. Heres the details as copied from my Event Viewer...
  3. Event Viewer Problems...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Viewer Problems...: I just went into my Event Viewer and noticed a slew of problems that has been happening for a while now. The main issue I've seen is "Distributed COM" errors/warnings. Heres the details as copied from my Event Viewer...
  4. Event Viewer Problems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Event viewer problem

Event viewer problem: I ran into a problem yesterday in event veawer if anyone could help me to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-problem/8ef3a589-909e-4f1f-a0a5-f49fba67c91e
  6. Event viewer problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event viewer problem: I ran into a problem yesterday in event veawer if anyone could help me to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-problem/8ef3a589-909e-4f1f-a0a5-f49fba67c91e
  7. Event viewer problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD problem: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL relating to ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD problem: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL relating to ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, I have been having issues with my computer randomly crashing and many times locking up the computer at random intervals until I restart the computer again. I couldn't figure out what the problem was so I installed a program called WhoCrashed to help me identify what...
  9. Event Viewer Shutting Down Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event Viewer Shutting Down Problem: I'm having a problem with Event Viewer. When I open it and start to examine or clear some logs, the Event Viewer suddenly shuts down on its own. Does anyone have a solution?...
  10. BSOD problem.. "irql_not_less_or_equal"

BSOD problem.. "irql_not_less_or_equal": Hello everyone! I have about a half year old PC, and it has been running fine until now. I've had three BSOD's in two weeks , and I can't say if it's caused by some specific action. They can happen during 3D-modeling, gaming etc.. The only message it gives is:...