Windows 10: Windows expensive and original corruption and active code

Discus and support Windows expensive and original corruption and active code in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought an expensive windows yesterday in Iran, and I was a Windows 1300 dollar with tears, but now that I got my message from my Code actinic, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ragnar.allofworld1373, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Windows expensive and original corruption and active code

I bought an expensive windows yesterday in Iran, and I was a Windows 1300 dollar with tears, but now that I got my message from my Code actinic, but the code in the package that I bought is wrong 1300 USD, please help me to give the correct code so that I could enable Windows. Send the right code ActiveX.

my problem is COD ORGINAL YOUI BUY:N3GW9-DX4BG-77TPG-V8WHW-WB49C​

PLEASE helpme we a poor family and 5 brother me died.​

I am a discovery and I can treatment 0 of100 patient diabet I am a poor​

:)

ragnar.allofworld1373, Apr 24, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Windows expensive and original corruption and active code

windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows expensive and original corruption and active code

1. Windows expensive and original corruption and active code - Similar Threads - expensive original corruption

2. Windows product key is too expensive!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows product key is too expensive!: I wanted to buy a windows 10 product key, when i hopped on to see the prices, i was so p*ssed cuz holy **** it cost no less than 140 bucks, Microsoft i understand why most of the windows users use pirated copies of the OS, this makes sense cuz a normal windows 10 product key...
  3. How to activate windows 10 with original key?

How to activate windows 10 with original key?: Hi Microsoft Community Team, I am a new user of Windows 10, I want to know how to activate windows 10 with the original key with the real method. I am already a user of windows 7. Kindly, Microsoft Team replies to me fast. Thanks!...
  4. Why is it so expensive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is it so expensive?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Muffin_cat2134 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kkllyu/why_is_it_so_expensive/
  5. Retrieve original activation code for win10-Pro? Alternatively, get a new key?

Retrieve original activation code for win10-Pro? Alternatively, get a new key?: I have several Dell Inspirion 660 win10 computers, but only one with the win10 Pro-edition . When I tried to start that one up today after a few months of inactivity, mouse and keyboard would not load, regardless what I tried. I have had quite a few older hard drives fail...
  6. How to activate windows with original installation USB

How to activate windows with original installation USB: Hello folks, I installed Windows 10 about six years ago on my PC from a USB i purchased from Microsoft. I recently cloned my hard drive, as I was upgrading to an SSD. Everything went well, but now i have the activation watermark. I still have the original installation USB....
  7. Is Windows activated by Digital License original ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Windows activated by Digital License original ?: In my Activation menu it says "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft Account". My OS is Win 10 Home SL which came preinstalled with my recent laptop. submitted by /u/SolarisAZ [link] [comments]...
  8. can't activate my original Windows

can't activate my original Windows: dear I buy a new windows 10 closed box I install the Cd on my new laptop I but the key but it get error you didn't have valid original licence or product key ????? How I can fix this issue...
  9. Password managers are getting expensive!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password managers are getting expensive!: My first year of Lastpass was $12, then it jumped to $24, now they want me to pay a whopping $36 for one year*Mad Dashlane wants around $60, and Keeper just offered me a year for $25, BUT, they want another $10 for storage*Eek Is there a better alternative? 134555
  10. Retrieving original activation key for windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Retrieving original activation key for windows: Hello! I bought a demo-pc in 2014 that came with win8, but i was unable to log in as i did not have the password, so i flashed windows 10 insider build. But i am tired of all the bugs, so i want to get the regular windows 10 build now. Does anyone know how i can do...