Windows 10: Windows Experience Index ''0" Rating

Discus and support Windows Experience Index ''0" Rating in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I just want to know how I can change or check the WEI Rating of my laptop. This laptop was bought back in 2013 and I have been following all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shara Burac, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Windows Experience Index ''0" Rating

Hi

I just want to know how I can change or check the WEI Rating of my laptop. This laptop was bought back in 2013 and I have been following all the steps that I searched on google but it gives 0 results for the test. I even tried the poweshell:games but it only shows "This computers Performance information has not been created" Hope you guys could help me out with this.

:)

Shara Burac, Jul 23, 2018

2. Windows 7 Experience Index Rating

Honestly guys the Windows 7 Experience Index Rating is as useful as tits on a wild boar. Take it with a grain of salt.

TheMailMan78, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Flava0ne Win User
    Windows 7 Experience Index Rating

From looking at my system specs, what would you think my Windows Experience Index Rating would or should be?

Flava0ne, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Windows Experience Index ''0" Rating

Windows Experience Index ''0" Rating

Hi

I just want to know how I can change or check the WEI Rating of my laptop. This laptop was bought back in 2013 and I have been following all the steps that I searched on google but it gives 0 results for the test. I even tried the poweshell:games but it
    only shows "This computers Performance information has not been created" Hope you guys could help me out with this.

Shara Burac, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows Experience Index ''0" Rating

1. Windows Experience Index ''0" Rating - Similar Threads - Experience Index ''0

2. Windows Experience Index

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Experience Index: Hello there, Well I ran an Windows Experience Index and my "lowest subscore" is 5.7. All my subscores are : Processor : Calculation per second : 7.1 Memory(RAM) : Memory operations ps(per second) : 5.9 Graphics : Desktop performance for Windows Aero : 5.7 Gaming Graphics: 3D...
  3. Windows Experience Index is 0

Windows Experience Index is 0: Hi, Out of curiosity I ran the Windows Experience Index on my newly built computer and everything came back 0. Everything works great so it’s not a big deal but I’m just curious as to why it’s showing 0 for everything? Thank you! submitted by /u/Elurzz88 [link]...
  4. How to Check Windows 10 Experience Index Score

How to Check Windows 10 Experience Index Score: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gnaneshwar_Gaddam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ean55d/how_to_check_windows_10_experience_index_score/
  5. windows experience index

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows experience index: Can I get the windows experience index with windows 10? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-experience-index/474949db-2dd0-4500-9c02-f6465b4e539b
  6. Windows Experience Index

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Experience Index: I am using a 950 Pro M.2 v Nand SSD as my primary hard drive why is my base score for this drive only 8.45 I thought this was the fastest SSD john 110950
  7. windows experience index

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows experience index: is there a way to access the windows experience index like on windows 7 on windows 10. kinda would like to see what my HP probook's score would be 50552
  8. 0 items indexed

in Windows 10 Support
    0 items indexed: Allow me to preface this by stating that I have found several similar if not identical issues on this website as well as others. In an effort to help one another reach a solution to this apparently common problem, I thought it best to post the following: I too am having...
  9. Bring back Windows Experience Index!

in Windows 10 Support
    Bring back Windows Experience Index!: 124 votes declined +1 vote Bring back Windows Experience Index! (No Status) → Declined Thank you very much for your feedback and commitment to make Windows better. The Windows Experience Index was dropped from Windows 8.1 due to little usage by users. However,...
  10. What, no more Experience Index points?

in Windows 10 Support
    What, no more Experience Index points?: I hoped Win10 would let me bump up my sad score of 7.8. I almost cried when I saw WEI isn't included. So sad. 2263

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows experience index is 0

2. windows experience index zero rating