Windows 10: windows experience index

Discus and support windows experience index in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can I get the windows experience index with windows 10? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ussiii2, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Ussiii2 Win User

windows experience index

Can I get the windows experience index with windows 10? Thanks

:)

Ussiii2, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Caring1 Win User

Windows Experience Index

It's a stock Acer Motherboard and there are no settings in the BIOS that allow overclocking, believe me i've looked. *Wink windows experience index ;)
    It might have something to do with the CPU being a Xeon though, as that board doesn't list the one I am using in the compatibility list and I was told it wouldn't work by another forum.
    Phht, I like to see for myself *Big Grin windows experience index :D So far it's been crunching for over 48 hours straight and running cool.

Caring1, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Windows Experience Index

Hi everybody, I have a simple question!!!

Should I trust Windows experience index?

Knoxx29, Dec 24, 2018
  4. peche Win User

windows experience index

Windows Experience Index.... what does it take to get a 7.9?

fuck you windows experience sh*t index cr@p $%#^&* ..!!!
    no screen shot, with the listed sys spec on profile got 6.5... f*ck you Micro$oft... just f*ck you ...

Regards,

peche, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

windows experience index

1. windows experience index - Similar Threads - experience index

2. is a gpu score of 6.9 good for gaming on the windows experience index? intel uhd graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is a gpu score of 6.9 good for gaming on the windows experience index? intel uhd graphics: when i play dead by daylight i keep getting the "gpu crashed or d3d removed" error and my game crashes, it is very frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-a-gpu-score-of-69-good-for-gaming-on-the/318656b2-6242-4298-a13f-56b7a115533d
  3. Windows Experience Index

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Experience Index: Hello there, Well I ran an Windows Experience Index and my "lowest subscore" is 5.7. All my subscores are : Processor : Calculation per second : 7.1 Memory(RAM) : Memory operations ps(per second) : 5.9 Graphics : Desktop performance for Windows Aero : 5.7 Gaming Graphics: 3D...
  4. Windows Experience Index is 0

Windows Experience Index is 0: Hi, Out of curiosity I ran the Windows Experience Index on my newly built computer and everything came back 0. Everything works great so it’s not a big deal but I’m just curious as to why it’s showing 0 for everything? Thank you! submitted by /u/Elurzz88 [link]...
  5. Windows 10 - Windows Experience Index - is the manual assessment after a new installation...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Windows Experience Index - is the manual assessment after a new installation...: Hello everybody, unlike for example Windows 7, it seems like Windows 10 does not run the evaluation of the Windows Experience Index automatically. There is a scheduled task, but it has no trigger. Is it recommended to run the rating cmd, winsat formal after a clean...
  6. How to Check Windows 10 Experience Index Score

How to Check Windows 10 Experience Index Score: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gnaneshwar_Gaddam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ean55d/how_to_check_windows_10_experience_index_score/
  7. Windows Experience Index ''0" Rating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Experience Index ''0" Rating: Hi I just want to know how I can change or check the WEI Rating of my laptop. This laptop was bought back in 2013 and I have been following all the steps that I searched on google but it gives 0 results for the test. I even tried the poweshell:games but it only shows "This...
  8. Need Program To Find The Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need Program To Find The Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score: Greetings! I know about this and it's just fine - Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials However, what I really need is a quality app to do this accurately and graphically for various clients of mine. Something portable would be...
  9. Windows Experience Index

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Experience Index: I am using a 950 Pro M.2 v Nand SSD as my primary hard drive why is my base score for this drive only 8.45 I thought this was the fastest SSD john 110950
  10. Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10: How to: Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 How to Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 The Windows Experience Index (WEI) uses Windows System Assessment Tool (WinSAT) to measure the capability of your PC's hardware and software...