Windows 10: Windows Experience Score

Discus and support Windows Experience Score in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Graphics Score of 6.6, a WinSPRLevel Score of 6.6, a Memory Score of 8.6 CPU Score - 8.6 Disk Score - 8.15 D3DScore 9.9 Are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zakaria99, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Zakaria99 Win User

Windows Experience Score

Hello,

I have a Graphics Score of 6.6,

a WinSPRLevel Score of 6.6,

a Memory Score of 8.6

CPU Score - 8.6

Disk Score - 8.15

D3DScore 9.9

Are all of these scores ok? How can i improve them? And what would be an estimated life expectancy of my laptop based on these scores?

Please kindly respond as soon as possible.

:)

Zakaria99, Mar 9, 2021

2. windows experience index score needed for windows 10

I am running windows 7 and get a windows experience index score of 4.9. Is this good enough for windows 10 to work well?

Stephen.White, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Windows Experience Index score

Not to long ago I've Upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and I was wanting to know will/and or does windows 10 have a Windows Experience Index option like in windows 8.1? This way you can see what your pc ranks at... If not will there be one added
    to windows 10 in future updates?... it would be really nice to have the option to check your score here and there.

JohnScarver, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Windows Experience Score

windows experience index score needed for windows 10

Thank you for your comment. However, I knew all of that information already and it does not answer my question.

Is a score of 4.9 on Windows 7 high enough to give me a good experience on Windows 10??

Stephen.White, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows Experience Score

1. Windows Experience Score - Similar Threads - Experience Score

2. GeForce Experience driver installation failed [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    GeForce Experience driver installation failed [Fix]: [IMG]In this article, we will see how to fix the Installation Failed error while updating or installing the GeForce Game Ready Driver through the NVIDIA Geforce Experience. NVIDIA Game Ready drivers deliver the best gaming experience for your favorite games. They also allow...
  3. Chrome experiences significant delays when launching within a Windows Docker container.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome experiences significant delays when launching within a Windows Docker container.: I initiated Chrome with verbose logging activated within a Windows container at 17:41:41. Subsequently, I examined the timestamp of the earliest log entry, which showed 17:41:50. This indicates that Chrome took 9 seconds before generating its initial log line.Further...
  4. Chrome experiences significant delays when launching within a Windows Docker container.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome experiences significant delays when launching within a Windows Docker container.: I initiated Chrome with verbose logging activated within a Windows container at 17:41:41. Subsequently, I examined the timestamp of the earliest log entry, which showed 17:41:50. This indicates that Chrome took 9 seconds before generating its initial log line.Further...
  5. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  6. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  7. is a gpu score of 6.9 good for gaming on the windows experience index? intel uhd graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is a gpu score of 6.9 good for gaming on the windows experience index? intel uhd graphics: when i play dead by daylight i keep getting the "gpu crashed or d3d removed" error and my game crashes, it is very frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-a-gpu-score-of-69-good-for-gaming-on-the/318656b2-6242-4298-a13f-56b7a115533d
  8. How to Check Windows 10 Experience Index Score

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Check Windows 10 Experience Index Score: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gnaneshwar_Gaddam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ean55d/how_to_check_windows_10_experience_index_score/
  9. Need Program To Find The Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need Program To Find The Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score: Greetings! I know about this and it's just fine - Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials However, what I really need is a quality app to do this accurately and graphically for various clients of mine. Something portable would be...
  10. Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10: How to: Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 How to Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 The Windows Experience Index (WEI) uses Windows System Assessment Tool (WinSAT) to measure the capability of your PC's hardware and software...