Windows 10: windows expiry and activation

Discus and support windows expiry and activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My HP desktop PC came with Windows 10 OS inbuilt right from the date of purchase. Why then all on a sudden message started coming for windows expiry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WGC_Williamnagar, Jul 19, 2019.

1. windows expiry and activation

My HP desktop PC came with Windows 10 OS inbuilt right from the date of purchase.

Why then all on a sudden message started coming for windows expiry and activation ?

:)

WGC_Williamnagar, Jul 19, 2019
  2. groze Win User

Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

Ok, thanks - I was commenting on your steps you listed in post# 76
    Suggesting that you might be able to skip the step highlighted above. I don't know if this will work or not, but suspect that it might. Curiosity is all - if you feel like testing that (skipping the restore image to Win7 step), great - otherwise I'll try it when I get around to upgrading in 2016.

Slartybart, Jul 19, 2019
  4. windows expiry and activation

Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I had PC's listed there that were running the very early builds? I doubt I could have opted out on those and stayed activated past the expiry date? Is what's shown on that screen actually tied to activation status?

alphanumeric, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

windows expiry and activation

1. windows expiry and activation - Similar Threads - expiry activation

2. how to stop windows from sending me the activation expiry warnings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop windows from sending me the activation expiry warnings: although my windows is activated i am prompted with windows license will expire soon over and over again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-windows-from-sending-me-the-activation/4497bb29-c967-476e-b2aa-056e1f6132fc
  3. how to stop windows from sending me the activation expiry warnings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to stop windows from sending me the activation expiry warnings: although my windows is activated i am prompted with windows license will expire soon over and over again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-windows-from-sending-me-the-activation/4497bb29-c967-476e-b2aa-056e1f6132fc
  4. Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...: I am experiencing an issue with a Windows 10 Pro desktop. The computer keeps displaying a pop-up message stating, "Your Windows License will expire soon." This message appears upon starting or restarting the computer. Here are the system details: Edition: Windows 10 Pro...
  5. Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...

Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...: I am experiencing an issue with a Windows 10 Pro desktop. The computer keeps displaying a pop-up message stating, "Your Windows License will expire soon." This message appears upon starting or restarting the computer. Here are the system details: Edition: Windows 10 Pro...
  6. Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. To know the expiry date of Sharepoint key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To know the expiry date of Sharepoint key.: Hello Team,We wanted to know the expiry date for a sharepoint key which is configured on one of the AIX server.Could you kindly guide how to check that?Also, If you could provide any email address or DL , it would be really helpful.Thanks & regards,Minni Jha* Moved from...
  8. To know the expiry date of Sharepoint key.

To know the expiry date of Sharepoint key.: Hello Team,We wanted to know the expiry date for a sharepoint key which is configured on one of the AIX server.Could you kindly guide how to check that?Also, If you could provide any email address or DL , it would be really helpful.Thanks & regards,Minni Jha* Moved from...
  9. Windows licence expiry - cant activate with new key - error 0x800070424

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows licence expiry - cant activate with new key - error 0x800070424: I am getting message "Your Windows licence will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings". Settings states that last product key can't be used on this copy of Windows (Error code 0x800070424). Activation troubleshooter states that Windows is activated. If I try...
  10. Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

in Windows 10 Support
    Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??: Hi there I'm confused now -- if build 10240 is as good (or for most people as near as good) as it will be for the Windows delivered to people after 29 Jul - and it's activated already what is the point in purchasing new licenses. I've got about 6 versions running -- I...