Windows 10: Windows expiry question

Discus and support Windows expiry question in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I bought my pc about 6 months ago on eBay. I haven't had any problems with it until now. Every time I start up I get a notification saying my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Clicksi, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Windows expiry question

I bought my pc about 6 months ago on eBay. I haven't had any problems with it until now. Every time I start up I get a notification saying my windows key will expire soon, I did some googling and its apparently really bad when it expires 9constant rebooting and then the pc will stop working after a while). I also discovered that I won't be able to find the activation key as the person I bought it from won't reply to me (and was not helpful when I asked him about it one day after purchase) what do I have to do to fix this problem? buy another windows key thing? if so does that mean I have to clear my hard drive to install the new windows?

submitted by /u/Clicksi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Clicksi, Dec 7, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 7, 2019
  3. groze Win User
    Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows expiry question

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows expiry question

1. Windows expiry question - Similar Threads - expiry question

2. how to stop windows from sending me the activation expiry warnings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop windows from sending me the activation expiry warnings: although my windows is activated i am prompted with windows license will expire soon over and over again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-windows-from-sending-me-the-activation/4497bb29-c967-476e-b2aa-056e1f6132fc
  3. how to stop windows from sending me the activation expiry warnings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to stop windows from sending me the activation expiry warnings: although my windows is activated i am prompted with windows license will expire soon over and over again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-windows-from-sending-me-the-activation/4497bb29-c967-476e-b2aa-056e1f6132fc
  4. Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...: I am experiencing an issue with a Windows 10 Pro desktop. The computer keeps displaying a pop-up message stating, "Your Windows License will expire soon." This message appears upon starting or restarting the computer. Here are the system details: Edition: Windows 10 Pro...
  5. Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...

Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...: I am experiencing an issue with a Windows 10 Pro desktop. The computer keeps displaying a pop-up message stating, "Your Windows License will expire soon." This message appears upon starting or restarting the computer. Here are the system details: Edition: Windows 10 Pro...
  6. Windows 10 Pro License Expiry Error on Volume KMS Client - "Your Windows License Will...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. To know the expiry date of Sharepoint key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To know the expiry date of Sharepoint key.: Hello Team,We wanted to know the expiry date for a sharepoint key which is configured on one of the AIX server.Could you kindly guide how to check that?Also, If you could provide any email address or DL , it would be really helpful.Thanks & regards,Minni Jha* Moved from...
  8. To know the expiry date of Sharepoint key.

To know the expiry date of Sharepoint key.: Hello Team,We wanted to know the expiry date for a sharepoint key which is configured on one of the AIX server.Could you kindly guide how to check that?Also, If you could provide any email address or DL , it would be really helpful.Thanks & regards,Minni Jha* Moved from...
  9. feature request: integer scaling instead of highDPI otption for 4k small screen size expirience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    feature request: integer scaling instead of highDPI otption for 4k small screen size expirience: the problem is that current highDPI is awful. it's bluring some programm's interfaces, it's messing some programm's interfaces and so on and i don't see it possible to fix it with a light job, it have to be totaly revorked i can assume - windows architecture is meant not to...
  10. feature request: integer scaling instead of highDPI otption for 4k small screen size expirience

feature request: integer scaling instead of highDPI otption for 4k small screen size expirience: the problem is that current highDPI is awful. it's bluring some programm's interfaces, it's messing some programm's interfaces and so on and i don't see it possible to fix it with a light job, it have to be totaly revorked i can assume - windows architecture is meant not to...