Windows 10: Windows Explorer A bar color has changed

Discus and support Windows Explorer A bar color has changed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, I watched this video: I wanted to install Nocturnal theme so I downloaded it. I pressed one of the files and now that bar looks like this: Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BogdanX904, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Windows Explorer A bar color has changed

So, I watched this video:
    I wanted to install Nocturnal theme so I downloaded it. I pressed one of the files and now that bar looks like this:

Any help on how to fix it? I hate it
    I run Windows 10 64 bit.

Windows Explorer A bar color has changed 90c3800c-c21c-4de1-af20-d84e4795925f?upload=true.png

:)

BogdanX904, Nov 10, 2018

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Gray text VERY difficult to read in Windows 10 tabs, command bar, Windows Explorer

Hi,

To assist you with your font color issue, please clarify the following:

• What tweaking steps have you tried so far to change the fonts' color?

• Can you send us screenshots of your computer's tabs,
      command bar and Windows Explorer?

Regards.

Roan T, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Windows Explorer A bar color has changed

How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows Explorer A bar color has changed

1. Windows Explorer A bar color has changed - Similar Threads - Explorer bar color

2. Change background color of the widget bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change background color of the widget bar: I use the dark mode for my desktop. When I open the widget bar, I expected to have a darker shade of the widget bar. It appears very light greyish. Can this color be controlled somewhere?Would like to see the widget bar in the shade seen in the taskbar....
  3. Change background color of the widget bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change background color of the widget bar: I use the dark mode for my desktop. When I open the widget bar, I expected to have a darker shade of the widget bar. It appears very light greyish. Can this color be controlled somewhere?Would like to see the widget bar in the shade seen in the taskbar....
  4. Change Color of Address Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Color of Address Bar: Hello,I cannot change the color of my address bar which is black. I would appreciate your help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-color-of-address-bar/12c7e909-9011-4d55-8d47-6dd32991b456
  5. Change Color of Address Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Color of Address Bar: Hello,I cannot change the color of my address bar which is black. I would appreciate your help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-color-of-address-bar/12c7e909-9011-4d55-8d47-6dd32991b456
  6. Change Color of Address Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Changing the progress bar color in Windows 10

Changing the progress bar color in Windows 10: While the answer is probably no, it needs to be addressed because the green color is abysmal and doesn't match anything in the UI or Microsoft's visual branding. Will this be a customizable feature in the near future or is there a way to do it manually?...
  8. Windows Search Bar Color has changed

Windows Search Bar Color has changed: Hello, The Windows Search bar has changed text colors and I'm not able to find any article online to help me [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-bar-color-has-changed/167ae450-725c-4ac8-8f80-023a48651024
  9. How to change color of just the bar of a window ?

How to change color of just the bar of a window ?: I am working in an audio application called Reaper. It has some nice color schemes that I can customize. However, the white bar at the top (shown in the picture below) I'd like not to be white. I want to just change this to dark blue - with white text. I'd also like the bar...
  10. change the color of fonts on the task bar?

change the color of fonts on the task bar?: How do I change the color of the fonts in the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-color-of-fonts-on-the-task-bar/ca4341f6-a393-448d-b67b-4574ece53b5d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows explorer title bar changing colors

2. windows explorer title bar font color