Windows 10: Windows Explorer Address Bar Height in Windows 10

Discus and support Windows Explorer Address Bar Height in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, How do you reduce the height of the Windows Explorer Address bar. For example, my address bar appears as: [ATTACH] As you can see, there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Robert Litvack, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Windows Explorer Address Bar Height in Windows 10

Hello,

How do you reduce the height of the Windows Explorer Address bar. For example, my address bar appears as:

Windows Explorer Address Bar Height in Windows 10 4cc0c38f-075f-4a85-ba71-f2b862be2e76?upload=true.png

As you can see, there is a large amount of padding between the text "My Computer" in this case and top/bottom borders.

I've tried adjusting resolution and the scaling settings. I'm running Windows 10, all current updates are applied.

Have verified on two other laptops I have and the padding issue does not exist on either one.

Issue only appears in the Address bar, height is good everywhere else.

Thanks for any help!

:)

Robert Litvack, Dec 28, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 28, 2019
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows Explorer Address Bar Height in Windows 10 wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. Windows Explorer Address Bar Height in Windows 10

Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows Explorer Address Bar Height in Windows 10

1. Windows Explorer Address Bar Height in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Explorer Address Bar

2. Address bar width windows 10 explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Address bar width windows 10 explorer: Hello!I wrote half of this text through a translator, because I have problems with writing on my own, I hope you will understand me.Yesterday I reinstalled Windows 10 22h2, build 19045.3758 and did not understand why the address bar of the explorer became narrow, as it was...
  3. Address bar width windows 10 explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Address bar width windows 10 explorer: Hello!I wrote half of this text through a translator, because I have problems with writing on my own, I hope you will understand me.Yesterday I reinstalled Windows 10 22h2, build 19045.3758 and did not understand why the address bar of the explorer became narrow, as it was...
  4. Address bar width windows 10 explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Search bar is too height in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar is too height in Windows 10: Good morning to all! I use Windows 10 21H2 and when clicking on the magnifying glass button to do a search the box appears very high, also when clicking outside the box it does not close and it can only be closed by clicking on the x, also half of the box appears in gray....
  6. Search bar is too height in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar is too height in Windows 10: Good morning to all! I use Windows 10 21H2 and when clicking on the magnifying glass button to do a search the box appears very high, also when clicking outside the box it does not close and it can only be closed by clicking on the x, also half of the box appears in gray....
  7. Search bar is too height in Windows 10

in Cortana
  8. Change windows explorer address bar height and dropdown spacing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change windows explorer address bar height and dropdown spacing: Hi there, Not too sure what this is called, but how do I reduce the height (marked as the red line in the screenshot) without affecting the breadcrumb font size? Also how do I increase the spacing in the dropdown, as they look real cramped up to me.. [img] 169725
  9. Windows Explorer address bar + search bar height?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Explorer address bar + search bar height?: [ATTACH] This came in a recent Windows 10 update for me. I've tried Googling the answer but all posts are for changing the width (just dragging it..), something about Winaero Tweaker (which I've tried), and one post about editing something in registry:...
  10. Windows File Explorer Address Bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Explorer Address Bar: I'm currently having a problem with my windows file explorer. As you can see in the image, the address bar is black. I would like to to revert to its original color but I don't know how. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 ver 1909 address bar height

2. win10 1090 size of address bar in taskbar?

3. increase explorer address bar height

4. address bar icdsup. Com,
  5. windows 10 explorer address bar,
  6. windows 10 address bar size in explorer,
  7. address bar height