Windows 10: Windows explorer and folder in taskbar?

Discus and support Windows explorer and folder in taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Iam using Windows 19042.423, and i noticed this weird thing [ATTACH] when i click my pinned explorer it open's a new thing with a folder icon in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dziugasjanusevicius, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Windows explorer and folder in taskbar?

Iam using Windows 19042.423, and i noticed this weird thing Windows explorer and folder in taskbar? 3a5a32b2-ce51-4b29-9783-527566d47eee?upload=true.png

when i click my pinned explorer it open's a new thing with a folder icon in the taskbar and is it a bug, or the most useless change?

:)

dziugasjanusevicius, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

Some suggestions

Kreij, Aug 7, 2020
  4. wolf2009 Win User

Windows explorer and folder in taskbar?

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows explorer and folder in taskbar?

1. Windows explorer and folder in taskbar? - Similar Threads - explorer folder taskbar

2. Explorer on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer on taskbar: Hello, I am Avni, I am a Phosphor Bronze Sheet SupplierThe latest feature update has just been installed and it has messed up my desktop; I have got things back to normal except for the Explorer icon on the taskbar. Previously I had set it - many years ago - to open with...
  3. Explorer on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer on taskbar: Hello, I am Avni, I am a Phosphor Bronze Sheet SupplierThe latest feature update has just been installed and it has messed up my desktop; I have got things back to normal except for the Explorer icon on the taskbar. Previously I had set it - many years ago - to open with...
  4. Windows explorer folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows explorer folder: well i don't know if this is a problem or something i activated by mistake. But now when I click on the explorer icon there in the taskbar, it no longer shows the explorer icon as open, but opens another window, every directory I enter it changes the icon to the icon of that...
  5. Windows/File Explorer on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows/File Explorer on Taskbar: I have windows explorer pinned to my taskbar. For some reason when i open the folder or open a new window it generates another icon on the taskbar. See below [ATTACH][ATTACH] If somebody can help please let me know Thanks...
  6. Windows Explorer Taskbar Icons - local vs network folder icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Explorer Taskbar Icons - local vs network folder icons: I work a lot on network drives through a VPN, but keep large files on my computer (local drive). Often I have two folders with the same name - one local and one network - but it is never clear which is which without opening the window. Is there any way to change the icon for...
  7. windows explorer icon on taskbar

windows explorer icon on taskbar: The windows explorer icon (allowing safe removal of thumb drives, etc.) has disappeared from my taskbar, even though in settings it shows that it is on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-icon-on-taskbar/c354278b-4396-4c59-80d6-340d11e0f49a
  8. Sort File Explorer Folders on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Sort File Explorer Folders on Taskbar: Is it possible to sort the file explorer folders on the taskbar ? On my PC, when I have 5 or more folders, they appear in a vertical list (see attached). Every time I restart windows I run a batch file that opens my "standard file explorer folders" minimized to the Taskbar....
  9. windows explorer disappeared on taskbar

windows explorer disappeared on taskbar: windows explorer disappeared on taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-explorer-disappeared-on-taskbar/a401009e-a1d1-44a5-887e-e58799d127ba
  10. Change default Explorer folder (for taskbar-pinned shortcut)

in Windows 10 Support
    Change default Explorer folder (for taskbar-pinned shortcut): I'd been using this method on Windows 7: Windows Explorer Taskbar Icon - Change Open To Target And I take it that this is how it's done in 8: File Explorer Taskbar Icon - Change Open To Target Will the latter tutorial also work here in 10? 10574