Windows 10: Windows explorer annoying feature

Discus and support Windows explorer annoying feature in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all, My question has to do with Windows explorer. When I select an item in the tree on the left the column drops to the bottom of the window.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CameronMacDonald3, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Windows explorer annoying feature

Hello all,

My question has to do with Windows explorer. When I select an item in the tree on the left the column drops to the bottom of the window. It really annoys the heck out of me. Is there any way to stop this behavior? I want to be able to open the tree without picking the last one up from the bottom of the window every time I click on one.

Thanks

:)

CameronMacDonald3, Mar 4, 2019

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Frick Win User

Windows explorer annoying feature

Windows Explorer Replacement?

j0 all.

The thing is, I have a very annoying problem with the Windows Explorer: It crashes. Quite often and quite random. I have NO idea what the problem is, and I've searched the computer for viruses, trojans and everything, but there is nothing I can find.

So, I decided to drop it and use something else. Any suggestions? It must be easy to use, of course. *Stick Out Tongue Windows explorer annoying feature :p

Peace

/Frick

Frick, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows explorer annoying feature

1. Windows explorer annoying feature - Similar Threads - explorer annoying feature

2. OneDrive annoying features

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive annoying features: Hi there!I've recently discovered OneDrive as a good photos storage. However I'm quite a perfectionist about computers stuff, so here I show you some annoying disc features, that I can't get around.1. Is there a possibility to hide "For you" tab in "OneDrive Photos"...
  3. OneDrive annoying features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive annoying features: Hi there!I've recently discovered OneDrive as a good photos storage. However I'm quite a perfectionist about computers stuff, so here I show you some annoying disc features, that I can't get around.1. Is there a possibility to hide "For you" tab in "OneDrive Photos"...
  4. OneDrive annoying features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. annoying explorer bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    annoying explorer bug: Hello. Every time I run my PC (OR almost every time I run it) I have to manually kill explorer.exe and run it again via application manager. If I don't I can't open any Windows tab (like this computer) I can't open folders etc. It's getting annoying and I don't know what to...
  6. File Explorer annoyance

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer annoyance: I have 2 W10 pro systems as listed in my systems. One of them (laptop) has a annoying problem when using File Explorer. The issue is when selecting a sub directory in the left window, and then moving the cursor to the right window does not scroll the file list. If you scroll,...
  7. Annoying feature

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying feature: What is this, and how can I disable this annoying feature? IMG_20200331_214543__01.jpg - Google Drive 153355
  8. Annoying feature that can't be disabled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying feature that can't be disabled: [ATTACH] This thing is bugging me 3rd month already. Every time i switch the language not using Shift+alt, this gets poped on my screen regardless of whether i'm playing a game or watching a video. This is especially annoying during gaming as the combination alt+shift is...
  9. File explorer annoyance

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer annoyance: I took the option to upgrade from W7 quite early on and in the main I am a happy bunny - really liked W7/hated W8 although it had some meat features. I think W10 gives the best of both worlds but there is one thing that really bugs me ... triplication of folders showing in...
  10. Windows Explorer window annoyance

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer window annoyance: Hello all, In windows 8/8.1, when i opened a folder, it would open on the right/top edge of my screen, and every window after that would also open there. On windows 10, every time i open a folder it seems to just open in a random location on the screen. Not that big of a...