Windows 10: Windows explorer blue circle won't go away

Discus and support Windows explorer blue circle won't go away in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just built a new PC. I've only been using it for a week. Everything was running fine, until a couple days ago. When the PC first boots up everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheShedHead, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Windows explorer blue circle won't go away

I just built a new PC. I've only been using it for a week. Everything was running fine, until a couple days ago. When the PC first boots up everything is fine. Then after booting up a game or program, windows explorer stalls.

I can't click anything on the task bar. It doesn't respond, nothing happens. Alt+ctrl+del doesn't do anything either. The "blue circle" comes up only when the mouse is hovering over the task bar. I have to force shut down the PC when it happens.

Please help!

submitted by /u/TheShedHead
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheShedHead, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Mr Bass Win User

Windows Explorer Hangs On Blue Spinning Circle.

joeandmarg0, thank you for the reply.

This is what I found so far in Reliability History. It appears that IGCCTray fails, a lot

Windows explorer blue circle won't go away [​IMG]

Mr Bass, Mar 7, 2021
  3. geno368 Win User
    Some files listed in Windows Explorer are blue font

I seem to have run out of room on a Windows XP Pro system. I tried to defrag but don't have but 7% room available. I looked in Windows Explorer to try to find some huge files that might be corrupt and I see a few that are listed in blue. What does that mean? I have not compressed anything on purpose. Thanks

geno368, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows explorer blue circle won't go away

Swirling blue circle

Hi Linda,

Your computer needs to load a specific task that is why you possibly experience a swirling blue circle. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to boot up your computer in Safe Mode?
    • What specific task are you trying to do?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to boot up your computer in Safe Mode.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows explorer blue circle won't go away

1. Windows explorer blue circle won't go away - Similar Threads - explorer blue circle

2. Windows explorer menu bar won't go away.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer menu bar won't go away.: I've tried everything: folder settings menu settings missing, registry editing doesn't do anything, restarted explorer.exe a million times. EIther picture 1 or picture 2 is the result. I've recently updated Windows so I'm suspecting that may be the issue. Has anyone...
  3. Windows explorer menu bar won't go away.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer menu bar won't go away.: I've tried everything: folder settings menu settings missing, registry editing doesn't do anything, restarted explorer.exe a million times. EIther picture 1 or picture 2 is the result. I've recently updated Windows so I'm suspecting that may be the issue. Has anyone...
  4. OneDrive won't go away

OneDrive won't go away: Hey hey!So, I don't like the cloud. I don't want my stuff saved anywhere in the cyberspaces. When I got my compy fixed after my HD bit the dust, upon setting up windows again, I guess I missed the part where it asks you if you want to use OneDrive and stuff started backing...
  5. OneDrive won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive won't go away: Hey hey!So, I don't like the cloud. I don't want my stuff saved anywhere in the cyberspaces. When I got my compy fixed after my HD bit the dust, upon setting up windows again, I guess I missed the part where it asks you if you want to use OneDrive and stuff started backing...
  6. Taskbar won't go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won't go away: Hi, The taskbar pops onscreen when one of the open apps has a notification. This is esp problematic with Slack, for example. Everytime I get a new slack message, the taskbar comes up and won't go away until I click on the Slack icon. This is ridiculously inconvenient when I'm...
  7. Taskbar won't go away!

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar won't go away!: Windows 10 / Version 1903 OS build 18.362.778 (64-bit version) I've been having this problem for a while. The taskbar used to occasionally, randomly and regularly stay at the bottom of the screen. It wouldn't hide itself (as it was set up to do) until I opened the Task...
  8. PAGEFAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA won't go away

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PAGEFAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA won't go away: So since about last september I've been getting constant BSODS and they're mostly the same: PAGEFAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Netwtw06.sys I have Win 10 on a Lenovo IdeaPad 720s. Here's everything I've done: 1. Update all my drivers 2/3. Ran a cfc and chkdsk scans I dont remember...
  9. Remix won't go away

Remix won't go away: I've created Albums and every time I want to view them, I get the Remix it for me box. I've tried making changes, saving to OneDrive, - that Remix box keeps coming back... (WIn 10 up to date)...
  10. SmartScreen won't go away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SmartScreen won't go away: I've disabled SmartScreen in Edge and Internet Explorer, but it still shows up when I launch games asking me if "Okay" essentially. I want this disabled completely. What do I do?...