Windows 10: Windows Explorer Blurry

Discus and support Windows Explorer Blurry in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently updated Windows 10, and I noticed if I open Windows Explorer thru a different app or program, i.e. attaching a file to an email thru gmail,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jbonfilio, Mar 31, 2020.

1. jbonfilio Win User

Windows Explorer Blurry

I recently updated Windows 10, and I noticed if I open Windows Explorer thru a different app or program, i.e. attaching a file to an email thru gmail, the wording is blurry in the Windows Explorer dialogue box. It's fine if I open Windows Explorer directly.

I tried turning off/on the fix blurry apps setting but that doesn't make a difference.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Jen B.

:)

jbonfilio, Mar 31, 2020

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Windows Explorer Blurry

Windows Explorer Blurry

Hi Jbonfilio,

I would suggest you refer to the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Option 1. Change the size of texts, apps, and other items

1. Press the Windows key and type in Settings and press enter.

2. Navigate to Settings> Display> "Change the size of texts, apps, and other items".

3. Move the slider to the left for a 100% setting, not 125%.

Option 2. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/409136...

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.

Thank you!

Joseph Y. M., Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows Explorer Blurry

1. Windows Explorer Blurry - Similar Threads - Explorer Blurry

2. Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro: I had to reinstall windows 11 in my PC, and after I did it I noticed the files icons look a bit blurry in file explorer. It's a little weird to explain, but when the computer starts for the first time, or whenever I restart it, or even when I just sign out and login again the...
  3. Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro: I had to reinstall windows 11 in my PC, and after I did it I noticed the files icons look a bit blurry in file explorer. It's a little weird to explain, but when the computer starts for the first time, or whenever I restart it, or even when I just sign out and login again the...
  4. jpg thumbnails blurry but nef crystal clear win 11 explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jpg thumbnails blurry but nef crystal clear win 11 explorer?: When I look at jpg thumbnails extra large icons or any other size in win explorer updated they are blurry. NEF from my nikon d500 of the same photo are crystal clear as are the jpgs when viewed in any other viewer Photoshop, Lightroom, Photos, etc. Any ideas why this would...
  5. jpg thumbnails blurry but nef crystal clear win 11 explorer?

jpg thumbnails blurry but nef crystal clear win 11 explorer?: When I look at jpg thumbnails extra large icons or any other size in win explorer updated they are blurry. NEF from my nikon d500 of the same photo are crystal clear as are the jpgs when viewed in any other viewer Photoshop, Lightroom, Photos, etc. Any ideas why this would...
  6. Preview images in explorer are blurry, what can I do?

Preview images in explorer are blurry, what can I do?: Preview images in explorer are blurry. It has been this way since I had this laptop as far as I can remember. What can be done about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preview-images-in-explorer-are-blurry-what-can-i/2a6b866c-fa98-4775-be25-0e7fa7110611
  7. Preview images in explorer are blurry, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview images in explorer are blurry, what can I do?: Preview images in explorer are blurry. It has been this way since I had this laptop as far as I can remember. What can be done about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preview-images-in-explorer-are-blurry-what-can-i/2a6b866c-fa98-4775-be25-0e7fa7110611
  8. Preview images in explorer are blurry, what can I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 11 - Windows Explorer windows sometimes appear blurry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Windows Explorer windows sometimes appear blurry: Hi everyone,Most often, it happens when I do a right-click on an app, and select properties: this specific window will appear to be blurry. Some others are when I try to choose a location to save a file I want to download, etc.I am unsure where I can find a setting to fix...
  10. Windows 11 - Windows Explorer windows sometimes appear blurry

Windows 11 - Windows Explorer windows sometimes appear blurry: Hi everyone,Most often, it happens when I do a right-click on an app, and select properties: this specific window will appear to be blurry. Some others are when I try to choose a location to save a file I want to download, etc.I am unsure where I can find a setting to fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ORISINAL FX BLURRY