Windows 10: Windows explorer crash almost every new startup.

Discus and support Windows explorer crash almost every new startup. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello i really really need some help with this. Almost everytime i startup explorer flashes from grey to white, and the taskbar flashes white to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mooncak3, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Mooncak3 Win User

Windows explorer crash almost every new startup.

Hello i really really need some help with this.

Almost everytime i startup explorer flashes from grey to white, and the taskbar flashes white to normal.

This mostly around 33 times.

The error is this

Beschrijving
    Pad naar toepassing met fout: C:\Windows\explorer.exe

Probleem met handtekening
    Naam van probleemgebeurtenis: BEX64
    Naam van de toepassing: explorer.exe
    Versie van toepassing: 10.0.19041.746
    Tijdstempel van toepassing: ca234864
    Naam van foutmodule: ucrtbase.dll
    Versie van foutmodule: 10.0.19041.546
    Tijdstempel van foutmodule: 43cbc11d
    Uitzonderingsmarge: 000000000007287e
    Uitzonderingscode: c0000409
    Uitzonderingsgegevens: 0000000000000007
    Versie van besturingssysteem: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48
    Landinstelling-id: 1043
    Aanvullende informatie 1: 3e36
    Aanvullende informatie 2: 3e366468f671ec40ae3574fd2792278e
    Aanvullende informatie 3: 9721
    Aanvullende informatie 4: 97211be6081468b6cd3a4ab61216d0c0

Extra informatie over het probleem
    Bucket-id: 57d368ece1c39269f95a64fb385e929a 1826883628997448346

Sorry it's not in english. I am sick and tired of this, i can't change ucrtbase.dll as it is a windows system32 file and it blocked from use in anyway i know i can change that and give myself access too it

I tried sfc /scannow which gives nothing. i tried dism which again nothing. I tried deleting anything to do with visual c++ seen that ucrtbase.dll is in that

Nothing really works and i am not in the mood to re-install windows completely. Auto starting programs like steam and my keyboard drivers do not start when it crashes. i can fix this by logging out my PC account not by turning of the PC and logging back in and it starts everytime without problems.

:)

Mooncak3, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Harvy Win User

Windows explorer crashing

Hi,

I am having the same problem as the OP in this thread.
    Windows Explorer crashes whenever I open my external HDD or thumb drive in explorer..

I have tried the fixes listed in the above thread and I am getting the same error message as 'ktadie' (post 16). I think this is because I am running Windows 7 Professional. Windows explorer crashes when I open my 'Films' folder on my brand new 2tb external HDD. I have about 300 .avi files in this folder and some of the .avi files are several years old.

In short I believe I need the same fix given by 'Wile E' (post 7) but updated for Windows 7 Professional.

Thanks in advance.

Harvy, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows explorer crash almost every new startup. - Similar Threads - explorer crash almost

2. Windows 11 Crashes Almost Every Night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashes Almost Every Night: Recently, I've got accustomed to wake up and see my Dell XPS 9700 connected to Dell Thunderbolt WD19TB dock and running Windows 11 22H2 restarted after a crash almost every night. WinDbg shows different processes so I'm not sure what's the ultimate change that triggered these...
  3. Windows 11 Crashes Almost Every Night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Crashes Almost Every Night: Recently, I've got accustomed to wake up and see my Dell XPS 9700 connected to Dell Thunderbolt WD19TB dock and running Windows 11 22H2 restarted after a crash almost every night. WinDbg shows different processes so I'm not sure what's the ultimate change that triggered these...
  4. Windows explorer keeps crashing upon startup every 1-2 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer keeps crashing upon startup every 1-2 seconds.: I CANNOT open any apps other than task manager from the ctrl alt del menu and the command prompt from the advanced restart menu.This issue first happened yesterday, but because I wasn't able to pinpoint what is wrong, I thought it was a third party app malfunctioning or a...
  5. Windows explorer keeps crashing upon startup every 1-2 seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows explorer keeps crashing upon startup every 1-2 seconds.: I CANNOT open any apps other than task manager from the ctrl alt del menu and the command prompt from the advanced restart menu.This issue first happened yesterday, but because I wasn't able to pinpoint what is wrong, I thought it was a third party app malfunctioning or a...
  6. Windows Explorer crashing on startup

Windows Explorer crashing on startup: Recently I started having an issue where Windows Explorer would crash when starting Windows. The task bar would not load and would only show the Windows button which would not work when clicked on.Sometimes the problem would resolve by restarting the Windows Explorer process...
  7. Every program crashes on startup

Every program crashes on startup: So i recently installed new hardware motherboard, ram, cpu, and this thing happened while i was using visual studio. So i pressed something like alt + b or i dunno, and noticed that my pdf reader and browser stopped. Then i tried reopening the pdf but it froze in like 5...
  8. Explorer crashing on startup

Explorer crashing on startup: Hi, Running Windows 10 Home 64-bit 1909. When Windows starts, explorer crashes every 1 secondish roughly 20 times before it stops crashing and loads properly. I cant find much about it online so hopefully someone can help? I've tried disabling all my startup programs...
  9. Windows 10 is crashing almost every day

Windows 10 is crashing almost every day: I've been getting the blue screen at least 3 times a week recently. The error it cites is critical structure corruption, but I ran checks like the memory diagnostics tool and SFC, and nothing comes up. As a solution, I've just been restoring my computer to a recovery point...
  10. BSOD on almost every startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD on almost every startup: I'll keep this one simple. Using Windows 10, somewhere along the line with one of the major update pushes my PC when turned on or rebooted would NSOD loop. Luckily sometimes would loop once or twice, sometimes even more... I did do a Startup log and tried removing the last...