Windows 10: Windows Explorer Crash

Discus and support Windows Explorer Crash in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have installed windows 10 Ent x64 on my pc and I tell you my hardware Mainboard: Asus P5P45 T-LE CPU: Quad Core 9300 Ram: 4G x2 VGA: GeForce GT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by farzanmicr, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Windows Explorer Crash

I have installed windows 10 Ent x64 on my pc and I tell you my hardware
    Mainboard: Asus P5P45 T-LE
    CPU: Quad Core 9300
    Ram: 4G x2
    VGA: GeForce GT 740
    HDD: WD Khavari Black 1TB

in windows 7-8-8.1 and 10 i have this problem
    At working suddenly windows explorer crash or restart and close all windows and in this case i can not use mouse or keyboard because windows was freeze.
    This log was collected from event viewer
    What should I do ?
    I have update all drivers .

Application Log
    Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.10240.16942, time stamp: 0x5749188e
    Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0000000004090fd8
    Faulting process id: 0x1c10
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d1eaa369e458a3
    Faulting application path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe
    Faulting module path: unknown
    Report Id: 905ccb3f-ea60-428c-92ec-87bd559e7b88
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

System Log
    A fatal alert was received from the remote endpoint. The TLS protocol defined fatal alert code is 40.

:)

farzanmicr, Jul 30, 2016
  2. StuMac52 Win User

Windows 10 File Explorer Crashing and Restarting On All 4 Of My Computers

I began using Explorer++ because File Explorer is near unusable. Unfortunately, it wasn't perfect either because it still caused explorer to crash when Explorer++ would use File Explorer or shell functions. When I did a re-install of Windows 10, I did not
    install Explorer++ until File Explorer started failing. For test purposes, I've delete Explorer++ it and cleaned up the registry (there's no install/uninstall app).

When I open "Recent Items" in %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows, explorer crashes.

In Safe Mode, opening Recent Items does not cause explorer to crash however, it still crashes when creation a folder and still shows double libraries etc.

StuMac52, Jul 30, 2016
  3. Win 10 - File Explorer Crashes

Hello MSFT Support,

Where have you gone?...this is a major issue for many loyal customers but as you can tell frustration is setting in with many in the lack of direction from Microsoft. I feel like we are trying various home remedies when the problem is with Microsoft File
    Explorer which we rely on being stable and available.

Having us go to SafeMode is not a solution, also you could create more problems for customers in that BitLocker may come into play, which doesn't appear to be easy way to suspend this in non-Enterprise versions of Win10 before rebooting into SafeMode.

Please give us some direction or when the fix will be implemented?

It would be a real shame if you lose loyal customers to Apple or Google but lack of leadership here may steer many in that direction.

Best Regards!

File Explorer Crash Headaches, Jul 30, 2016
  4. Windows Explorer Crash

Hi:

Until someone qualified to read the error log comes along, a quick question: where/how did you get Windows 10 ENTERPRISE?

EDIT: Is this the same computer as the one for which you reported a similar issue back in January?

<just curious>

MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 30, 2016
  5. Hi
    maybe
    i'm not sure

Less than one week that i have install this windows.

farzanmicr, Jul 30, 2016
  6. Hi:

So is it the same computer or is it not?
    Ultimately, it might not matter.
    The reason for asking, however, is that problems/corruption under 7/8/8.1 can be carried over to Win10 after upgrading.
    You might end up having to cleanly reinstall Win10 to fix an unresolved issue.

Windows Enterprise is not normally available to home users. So, can you please tell us how/where you acquired your Win10 Enterprise, and how you upgraded (e.g. through Windows Update or via an ISO)?

Thanks again,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 30, 2016
  7. I AM REVELER OF MICROSOFT IN CHINA AND I USE WINDOWS Enterprise OEM and i have install that in clean from cd bootable and that is up to date.
    yes.it is that computer

farzanmicr, Jul 30, 2016
  8. Windows Explorer Crash

I AM REVELER OF MICROSOFT IN CHINA AND I USE WINDOWS Enterprise OEM and i have install that in clean from cd bootable and that is up to date.
    yes.it is that computer

farzanmicr, Jul 31, 2016
  9. is there any one here ?
    would you please help me?

farzanmicr, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows Explorer Crash

1. Windows Explorer Crash - Similar Threads - Explorer Crash

2. File Explorer Crashes Mounting Synology NAS Windows 10 - IconCache Corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Crashes Mounting Synology NAS Windows 10 - IconCache Corrupt: I am running Windows 10 and the NAS I am trying to connect to is a Synology Diskstation DS1517+I've been able to connect and add a Quick Access to this NAS drive in the past but recently I started having an issue where my File Explorer crashes whenever I would try and login...
  3. File Explorer Crashes Mounting Synology NAS Windows 10 - IconCache Corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Crashes Mounting Synology NAS Windows 10 - IconCache Corrupt: I am running Windows 10 and the NAS I am trying to connect to is a Synology Diskstation DS1517+I've been able to connect and add a Quick Access to this NAS drive in the past but recently I started having an issue where my File Explorer crashes whenever I would try and login...
  4. File Explorer Crashes Mounting Synology NAS Windows 10 - IconCache Corrupt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Explorer Keeps Crashing When Creating New Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Keeps Crashing When Creating New Folders: DescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: AppHangB1Application Name: explorer.exeApplication Version: 10.0.19041.4239Application Timestamp: 4202072eHang...
  6. Windows Explorer Keeps Crashing When Creating New Folders

Windows Explorer Keeps Crashing When Creating New Folders: DescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: AppHangB1Application Name: explorer.exeApplication Version: 10.0.19041.4239Application Timestamp: 4202072eHang...
  7. Windows Explorer Keeps Crashing When Creating New Folders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Desktop/windows explorer keeps crashing when right-clicking certain apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop/windows explorer keeps crashing when right-clicking certain apps: When I'm on my desktop, when I right-click certain apps, I can't click anything on the desktop after doing that. It only fixes on restart or restarting windows explorer in task manager. It doesn't even open the menu you get when you right-click. I can still open things in my...
  9. Desktop/windows explorer keeps crashing when right-clicking certain apps

Desktop/windows explorer keeps crashing when right-clicking certain apps: When I'm on my desktop, when I right-click certain apps, I can't click anything on the desktop after doing that. It only fixes on restart or restarting windows explorer in task manager. It doesn't even open the menu you get when you right-click. I can still open things in my...
  10. Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs: We have been gradually deploying Windows 11 within our environment and have run into an issue with the control panel. We deploy self service application installs via GPO with User Configuration > Policies > Software Settings > Software Installations. On Windows 10 it works...