Windows 10: Windows Explorer crashes after copying files to Dropbox folder (BEX64)

Discus and support Windows Explorer crashes after copying files to Dropbox folder (BEX64) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have found an intermittent bug with Dropbox 14.4.19: When I copy some files from my C: drive to a Dropbox folder, then the next time I access a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eksy61, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Eksy61 Win User

Windows Explorer crashes after copying files to Dropbox folder (BEX64)

I have found an intermittent bug with Dropbox 14.4.19: When I copy some files from my C: drive to a Dropbox folder, then the next time I access a folder on my C: drive, Windows Explorer crashes with that BEX64 thing.

At least, that's what the Event Viewer said, but it didn't give me any more information than that.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

:)

Eksy61, Nov 20, 2016

2. How to add Dropbox --> Quick Access?

I have the same problem. It's not exactly that we want to add the DROPBOX folder to the QUICK ACCESS menu, we want to add a DROPBOX folder to FILE EXPLORER - anywhere!! At the moment I can only access dropbox through the dropbox application - which makes
    it difficult to save files, or copy from file explorer to dropbox.

Does that make sense? Thank you!

JamieH_777, Nov 20, 2016
  3. auggy Win User
    Continual BSOD's

It may help to look at the minidump files from the blue screen crashes.

Can you zip up the minidump files in the C:\Windows\Minidump folder and make available via Dropbox.

If you have problems zipping the minidump files copy the minidump files to another location such as a folder on the Desktop.

auggy, Nov 20, 2016
  4. Eksy61 Win User

Oh, yes, I forgot to mention: I'm running Windows 10 x64 14393.447

Eksy61, Nov 20, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows Explorer crashes after copying files to Dropbox folder (BEX64) - Similar Threads - Explorer crashes copying

2. Explorer crash loop BEX64 in ucrtbase.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer crash loop BEX64 in ucrtbase.dll: I'm having recurring issues which cause explorer.exe to crash. Problem details are:So far I have tried the following:- Booted into safe mode, confirmed fine issue persists in safe mode with networking- Updated graphics driver as well as others seemed to fix the issue briefly,...
  3. Explorer crash loop BEX64 in ucrtbase.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer crash loop BEX64 in ucrtbase.dll: I'm having recurring issues which cause explorer.exe to crash. Problem details are:So far I have tried the following:- Booted into safe mode, confirmed fine issue persists in safe mode with networking- Updated graphics driver as well as others seemed to fix the issue briefly,...
  4. Explorer crash loop BEX64 in ucrtbase.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows Explorer crashes BEX64 StackHash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer crashes BEX64 StackHash: Hello everyone, for over a year now my Windows Explorer crashes occasionally, but several times a week and has to restart. During this time I always get a short grey screen. Since then I have searched countless forums and FAQs for solutions, but none of them have helped yet....
  6. Windows Explorer crashes BEX64 StackHash

Windows Explorer crashes BEX64 StackHash: Hello everyone, for over a year now my Windows Explorer crashes occasionally, but several times a week and has to restart. During this time I always get a short grey screen. Since then I have searched countless forums and FAQs for solutions, but none of them have helped yet....
  7. Windows Explorer crashes BEX64 StackHash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 11: Windows Explorer crashed while pasting a copied file in a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Windows Explorer crashed while pasting a copied file in a folder: Hi.I was copying a file in Documents folder by right-clicking. Windows Explorer froze a moment and then Taskbar icons disappeared momentarily and reappeared....
  9. Windows 11: Windows Explorer crashed while pasting a copied file in a folder

Windows 11: Windows Explorer crashed while pasting a copied file in a folder: Hi.I was copying a file in Documents folder by right-clicking. Windows Explorer froze a moment and then Taskbar icons disappeared momentarily and reappeared....
  10. How to open Dropbox files & folders in File Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to open Dropbox files & folders in File Explorer in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If Dropbox opens its app to open and explore files, but you want to open Dropbox files in File Explorer in Windows 10, then it […] This article How to open Dropbox files & folders in File Explorer in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...