Windows 10: windows explorer defect

Discus and support windows explorer defect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can anyone enplane this fault? My default audio player is Media Player. VLC is set just for video. When Mdeia player fails to show the files are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlanSevern, Dec 7, 2019.

1. windows explorer defect

Can anyone enplane this fault?

My default audio player is Media Player. VLC is set just for video.

When Mdeia player fails to show the files are always set to GENERAL

windows explorer defect 2aa7d276-8af4-4786-b773-f69199248673?upload=true.png windows explorer defect 3b3d8724-90cf-4fa0-b27a-03795ff8f40e?upload=true.png

:)

AlanSevern, Dec 7, 2019

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 7, 2019
  4. mixa Win User

windows explorer defect

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

windows explorer defect wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

windows explorer defect

1. windows explorer defect - Similar Threads - explorer defect

2. Windows 10 File Explorer Numerical Sorting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File Explorer Numerical Sorting: Windows 10 Pro - Version 1903 Numerical sorting is turned on in group policy editor. Files are not sorting correctly. Decimal numbers are listed after whole numbers. Folders are sorting correctly. Number lists in Microsoft Office 2013 Word & Excel sort correctly. What could...
  3. Windows 10: How to enlarge item names inw Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: How to enlarge item names inw Windows Explorer: I am using build 1909. I have already increased the scale and layout to 125% and that has helped. However, within Windows Explore, the item names are much too small. I am using Segoe UI Black, which works for all the rest of them, but not for the contents of File Explorer. As...
  4. Searching For A Minimal Windows Explorer Alternative

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Searching For A Minimal Windows Explorer Alternative: Do you guys know a minimal windows explorer alternative? It doesn't need to be full of features, or anything, just a really clean looking file explorer with the least amount of buttons for it to still be usable. Thank you in advance! submitted by /u/csumpasd [link]...
  5. Win 10 Explorer glitch after 1809 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Explorer glitch after 1809 update.: Hey all. Hopefully someone can help as I've reached the end of kmy knowledge. Computer auto updated to latest version and since it updated I have had an unusable computer. In standard mode the screen flashes repeatedly and none of the icons / start bar respond. It...
  6. How to fix explorer ribbon with registry

How to fix explorer ribbon with registry: [ATTACH] In short: I used a program a while back that removed the ribbon in my file explorer entirely. Haven't figured out how to get it back ever since. I tried another registry key, but that didn't really work as i know have this small white menubar in my explorer at all...
  7. File Explorer Freezes Sometimes

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Freezes Sometimes: Hello,Yesterday (24-Jan-2020) installed update KB4534321.Today I noticed that sometimes windows file explorer freezes.Tried to close its window in the taskbar, once it worked, reopened, it was frozen. Rebooted computer, now it works.Does this update causing the trouble or...
  8. Can’t explore vhd

Can’t explore vhd: Before I nuked windows off my asus rog. I create a system image back up. I just picked up the surface pro 7. There are some files in the iso that I need to get out. I have gone into disk management and attached the iso to vhd and it shows it’s listed in disk management....
  9. Problems with File Explorer since Windows 10 Update in July 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with File Explorer since Windows 10 Update in July 2019: Since installing a Windows 10 Update onto my pc on 27th July 2019 I have been experiencing problems with displaying photos in a folder in File Explorer. This folder contains nearly 16,000 photos and videos taken since December 2010. I set this folder up by right clicking in...
  10. File explorer defect - doesn't update Network share until Refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer defect - doesn't update Network share until Refresh: Hi there After latest updates File explorer doesn't show new files / directories added to a Network shared folder (from the server) until you refresh manually the directory. What I mean is if new files / directories / folders are added ON THE REMOTE SERVER either on the...