Windows 10: windows explorer disappeared on taskbar

Discus and support windows explorer disappeared on taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows explorer disappeared on taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidShew, Sep 25, 2018.

1. DavidShew Win User

windows explorer disappeared on taskbar

:)

DavidShew, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Cannot launch File Explorer from taskbar in Windows 10

Hi Juzzy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• First unpin the File Explorer from the task bar.
    • Press Windows + E.
    • And right click on File Explorer in the taskbar.
    • And Pin the File Explorer to Taskbar and Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Sep 25, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Help!, windows taskbar disapeared!!!

Try Ctrl+Esc.

If Recycle Bin is the only icon you can see, open it, from the explorer window navigate to Control Panel and find Taskbar settings there.

btarunr, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. windows explorer disappeared on taskbar - Similar Threads - explorer disappeared taskbar

2. Windows 11 Taskbar disappeared and file explorer not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar disappeared and file explorer not working: Hi, I've just booted up my PC today and I've suddenly lost my Taskbar, File explorer shows a white screen, and when I right click onto my desktop, it shows about a minute later.I've tried many of the fixes: Registry delete from one of the old insider programs, and restarting...
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar disappeared and file explorer not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar disappeared and file explorer not working: Hi, I've just booted up my PC today and I've suddenly lost my Taskbar, File explorer shows a white screen, and when I right click onto my desktop, it shows about a minute later.I've tried many of the fixes: Registry delete from one of the old insider programs, and restarting...
  4. Windows 10 Windows Explorer Freezes, taskbar icons disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Windows Explorer Freezes, taskbar icons disappear: We've been having an issue with the taskbar on a number of our company computers over 30 PCs to be precise. When trying to minimize and reopen programs, the taskbar will freeze and icons will disappear. It takes a good minute or 2 for them to reappear and unfreeze although...
  5. Windows 10 Windows Explorer Freezes, taskbar icons disappear

Windows 10 Windows Explorer Freezes, taskbar icons disappear: We've been having an issue with the taskbar on a number of our company computers over 30 PCs to be precise. When trying to minimize and reopen programs, the taskbar will freeze and icons will disappear. It takes a good minute or 2 for them to reappear and unfreeze although...
  6. Windows 10 Windows Explorer Freezes, taskbar icons disappear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. taskbar disappeared

taskbar disappeared: My taskbar with my start button has disappeared where can I find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-disappeared/3be6b155-72a8-49f1-925e-f41186d6514c
  8. Icons on Desktop, Taskbar and File Explorer are missing or disappeared.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons on Desktop, Taskbar and File Explorer are missing or disappeared.: When I turn the computer on this morning, and looked what happened to this, Icons on desktop, taskbar and file explorer are gone. Also, I cannot open the properties for any file on the computer. This gives me a headache and frustrated.LOOK AT THIS PICTUREFirst, Is there's a...
  9. Windows taskbar won't disappear; forced to restart File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows taskbar won't disappear; forced to restart File Explorer: I've seen related questions here but haven't seen an answer yet. My PC works fine, but my taskbar at the bottom of my screen is set to auto hide but gets stuck in visible mode and prevents me from getting to buttons, etc. on the bottom of app widows. The only way I've found...
  10. File Explorer icon disappears from Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer icon disappears from Taskbar: I just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 yesterday and overall I've been happy with it. However, I note one strange behavior: the File Explorer icon seems to disappear sometimes from the Taskbar. I created a Desktop shortcut for File Explorer, but when I right click on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer disappeared from taskbar

2. windows explorer disappear

3. windows 2016 file explorer to task bar disappear