Windows 10: Windows Explorer doesn't displaty .apk files with their icon.

Discus and support Windows Explorer doesn't displaty .apk files with their icon. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, There is still little, when I used Win7, Windows Explorer display by default (automatically) .apk files (android) with their icon. Since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by coukou, Sep 8, 2019.

1. coukou Win User

Windows Explorer doesn't displaty .apk files with their icon.

Hello,
    There is still little, when I used Win7, Windows Explorer display by default (automatically) .apk files (android) with their icon.
    Since I switched to Win10, the .apk files have no icon.

Is there any how to get the .apk files displayed with there icon in Windows Explorer?
    Regards.

:)

coukou, Sep 8, 2019
  2. tezbob Win User

Apk icon

Hi hope you can advice me on this problem I have on my windows 10 laptop.I downloaded a apk file for my phone and the apk icon shows up as notebook icon on my desktop is the anyway I can change it to the correct file/icon pls help.....

tezbob, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Apk icon

Data files (which is what an APK file is to a Windows system), take their display icon from the program that they are set to open with - this may be changed by right clicking,(or sometimes you will need to use Shift-Click), on an APK file and selecting "Open With ...", and selecting a suitable application

Barman58, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Windows Explorer doesn't displaty .apk files with their icon.

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows Explorer doesn't displaty .apk files with their icon.

1. Windows Explorer doesn't displaty .apk files with their icon. - Similar Threads - Explorer doesn't displaty

2. Duplicate File Explorer Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duplicate File Explorer Icon: After no issues since installing Windows 10 when it was first released, my File Explorer icon now opens a duplicate icon to the right of my pinned icons on the taskbar. All new instances of File Explorer open in a group under the new icon. When I hover over the new icon, it...
  3. Jpeg icons in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Jpeg icons in File Explorer: What do √ and >> mean when they appear on a jpeg icon in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-icons-in-file-explorer/f56102cb-a2c4-41e4-83e0-6b34b2fa06d5"
  4. file explorer icon on taskbar

file explorer icon on taskbar: My "file explorer icon" has disappeared from my taskbar. don't know how or when. where do I find it or how do I put it back there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/file-explorer-icon-on-taskbar/393db9be-718c-4052-92b0-e76ac3d3052c
  5. APK files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    APK files: How To Run/Install Android APK Files in Windows 10 plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/apk-files/7ad543a8-5a73-493d-a960-c270058d2e08
  6. Apk icon

Apk icon: Hi hope you can advice me on this problem I have on my windows 10 laptop.I downloaded a apk file for my phone and the apk icon shows up as notebook icon on my desktop is the anyway I can change it to the correct file/icon pls help..... 69873
  7. File Explorer Icons blank

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Icons blank: After reinstalling Windows 10 my Word and data file icons were blank. I found in C:\windows\SHELLNEWthat the WINWORD8.DOC icon was blank so I changed it to the correct icon and itfixed my problems! See image: 90226
  8. Explorer doesn't change file dates

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer doesn't change file dates: My Windows Explorer doesn't change the file dates for some files after they have been modified. It is a property of the file: some consistently change while others consistently stay the same. Refresh does not help. It looks like there are two file dates as I can see the...
  9. Where is icon for File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is icon for File Explorer?: In the far left hand column of the Start Menu I have Power, Settings and my link but no File Explorer. Where is it any thoughts please? Win 10 V. 1607) 65692
  10. File Explorer Icon not working

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Icon not working: When I click on the Folder on the taskbar the only thing that happens is that the desktop goes off and right back on. It works in the Start Menu just fine. When I left click and drag the icon, it just show a list of the programs that are pinned to the taskbar. 18402