Windows 10: Windows Explorer doesn't displaty .apk files with their icon.

Discus and support Windows Explorer doesn't displaty .apk files with their icon. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, There is still little, when I used Win7, Windows Explorer display by default (automatically) .apk files (android) with their icon. Since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by coukou, Sep 8, 2019.

1. coukou Win User

Windows Explorer doesn't displaty .apk files with their icon.

Hello,
    There is still little, when I used Win7, Windows Explorer display by default (automatically) .apk files (android) with their icon.
    Since I switched to Win10, the .apk files have no icon.

Is there any how to get the .apk files displayed with there icon in Windows Explorer?
    Regards.

:)

coukou, Sep 8, 2019
  2. tezbob Win User

Apk icon

Hi hope you can advice me on this problem I have on my windows 10 laptop.I downloaded a apk file for my phone and the apk icon shows up as notebook icon on my desktop is the anyway I can change it to the correct file/icon pls help.....

tezbob, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Apk icon

Data files (which is what an APK file is to a Windows system), take their display icon from the program that they are set to open with - this may be changed by right clicking,(or sometimes you will need to use Shift-Click), on an APK file and selecting "Open With ...", and selecting a suitable application

Barman58, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Windows Explorer doesn't displaty .apk files with their icon.

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows Explorer doesn't displaty .apk files with their icon.

1. Windows Explorer doesn't displaty .apk files with their icon. - Similar Threads - Explorer doesn't displaty

2. run apk file on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run apk file on windows: is there any online emulators to try?i don't want to download an emulatori want to test an apk file on windows.or is there any website to convert apk to exe??thanks....
  3. run apk file on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    run apk file on windows: is there any online emulators to try?i don't want to download an emulatori want to test an apk file on windows.or is there any website to convert apk to exe??thanks....
  4. File explorer window doesn't stay with pinned taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    File explorer window doesn't stay with pinned taskbar icon: I'm not sure if anyone is having issues with this or if there's another thread about it... When I click the pinned taskbar icon for the File Explorer, it opens a File Explorer window but not on the actual pinned icon. The window will be on the far right of the taskbar, as if...
  5. PDF opening apk file

PDF opening apk file: I am trying to download an apkg file from an internet site to a usb, but accidentally clicked "open" with PDF app defaulted and now the file is always downloaded as a PDF. I have tried to "choose default app by file type", but I cant find a way of resetting the PDF default. I...
  6. Apk files on bluestacks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apk files on bluestacks: Why the blue screen appears when I install Applications on the virtual gaming platforms such Tencent Gameloop &Bluestacks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apk-files-on-bluestacks/79d8d3b1-dcc8-481f-925a-9a6e63514765
  7. APK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    APK: How do i run an APK file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apk/02c32ce1-3517-4b2c-a514-9f4c1451d803
  8. File Explorer icon doesn't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer icon doesn't open: I've noticed this morning. When I click on my File Explorer it opens in another taskbar tab with the My Computer icon. If I open music it opens in another taskbar with the Music icon. And so on. I would really appreciate your help. I don't know if it's my computer problem or...
  9. APK files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    APK files: How To Run/Install Android APK Files in Windows 10 plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/apk-files/7ad543a8-5a73-493d-a960-c270058d2e08
  10. Apk icon

Apk icon: Hi hope you can advice me on this problem I have on my windows 10 laptop.I downloaded a apk file for my phone and the apk icon shows up as notebook icon on my desktop is the anyway I can change it to the correct file/icon pls help..... 69873

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana doesnt open all apps