Windows 10: Windows Explorer Error

Discus and support Windows Explorer Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have a problem with windows 10 on my pc that started a few weeks back and until now I have not been able to fix it. Basically loads of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeadSuperBat231, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Windows Explorer Error

Hi guys,
    I have a problem with windows 10 on my pc that started a few weeks back and until now I have
    not been able to fix it. Basically loads of windows functions are not working properly anymore:
    when I click on the start menu it wont open at all same with windows key, when I watch anything
    in fullscreen the taskbar is always there and wont go away, but when I try to click on taskbar-settings
    the settings won't open either, when I change the volume or click on the speaker sign it also wont
    show the volume indicator and using key combinations like alt-tab aren't working either. I have to restart windows explorer a lot of times just so it can work properly. I'd really appreciate any help,

Thanks.

:)

DeadSuperBat231, Feb 27, 2021

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2021
  4. mixa Win User

Windows Explorer Error

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows Explorer Error wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

Windows Explorer Error

1. Windows Explorer Error - Similar Threads - Explorer Error

2. Is there a way to know what the pairing error is in MS Bluetooth explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to know what the pairing error is in MS Bluetooth explorer?: I am running Windows 10 pro on a Dell Precision 3530. I have successfully paired a Logitech keyboard and a Huion drawing tablet with Bluetooth. My bluetooth drivers are up to date as far as I can tell.But when I try to pair a JLab Go Work headset using MS Bluetooth Explorer,...
  3. Is there a way to know what the pairing error is in MS Bluetooth explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to know what the pairing error is in MS Bluetooth explorer?: I am running Windows 10 pro on a Dell Precision 3530. I have successfully paired a Logitech keyboard and a Huion drawing tablet with Bluetooth. My bluetooth drivers are up to date as far as I can tell.But when I try to pair a JLab Go Work headset using MS Bluetooth Explorer,...
  4. Is there a way to know what the pairing error is in MS Bluetooth explorer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Explorer search box double letters and windows update errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer search box double letters and windows update errors: My explorer search box and wifi password search boxes are doubling the letters I type into them. I type R and it shows RR. Therefore, can't join a new wifi or search for anything! I researched and this is a known error that update 22H2 is supposed to fix. Tried to update and...
  6. Explorer search box double letters and windows update errors

Explorer search box double letters and windows update errors: My explorer search box and wifi password search boxes are doubling the letters I type into them. I type R and it shows RR. Therefore, can't join a new wifi or search for anything! I researched and this is a known error that update 22H2 is supposed to fix. Tried to update and...
  7. DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer: Hi,I'm trying to install an old generation ERP application called Movex Explorer 11.3 into a Windows 11 Pro version 23H2 but the installation failed halfway with prompted error "C:\Windows\SYSTEM32GSWDLL32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...
  8. DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer

DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer: Hi,I'm trying to install an old generation ERP application called Movex Explorer 11.3 into a Windows 11 Pro version 23H2 but the installation failed halfway with prompted error "C:\Windows\SYSTEM32GSWDLL32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...
  9. how to fix this explorer error?

how to fix this explorer error?: after i installed nexus dock and rainmeter on my pc and turned of some taskbar setting, i got a explorer.exe error which has like "memory could not be written". this is the first time i got the error ever so i think that it's the nexus dock or my taskbar setting which made...
  10. how to fix this explorer error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix this explorer error?: after i installed nexus dock and rainmeter on my pc and turned of some taskbar setting, i got a explorer.exe error which has like "memory could not be written". this is the first time i got the error ever so i think that it's the nexus dock or my taskbar setting which made...