Windows 10: Windows explorer fonts

Discus and support Windows explorer fonts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows Explorer in windows 10 fonts are to small how do I enlarge them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CharlesRenfroe, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Windows explorer fonts

Windows Explorer in windows 10 fonts are to small how do I enlarge them

:)

CharlesRenfroe, Jun 1, 2019
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Decreasing font size in Internet Explorer address box (Windows 10)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to Internet Explorer?
    I would suggest you to try the steps as below and check.

Step 1:

Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel

Click Fonts and then click Font Settings, click
    Restore default font settings and click OK

Step 2:

Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel

Click Fonts and then click Change font size

Under Change only text size, select an option from drop-down menu and select the text size, click
    Apply

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jun 1, 2019
  4. geno368 Win User

Windows explorer fonts

Some files listed in Windows Explorer are blue font

I seem to have run out of room on a Windows XP Pro system. I tried to defrag but don't have but 7% room available. I looked in Windows Explorer to try to find some huge files that might be corrupt and I see a few that are listed in blue. What does that mean? I have not compressed anything on purpose. Thanks

geno368, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows explorer fonts

1. Windows explorer fonts - Similar Threads - explorer fonts

2. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different: i got my pc reset by a repair shop for ram and other stuff and now microsoft edge, file explorer fonts look a bit different. here are some examples:-...
  3. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different: i got my pc reset by a repair shop for ram and other stuff and now microsoft edge, file explorer fonts look a bit different. here are some examples:-...
  4. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to change font height in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change font height in windows explorer: Hi all,I would like to know if it's possible to change the font height of the file and folder names in Windows Explorer, and if so, how to do it. Google doesn't seem to understand what I'm talking about.Graham...
  6. How to change font height in windows explorer

How to change font height in windows explorer: Hi all,I would like to know if it's possible to change the font height of the file and folder names in Windows Explorer, and if so, how to do it. Google doesn't seem to understand what I'm talking about.Graham...
  7. Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs: Hey, few weeks ago this all started happening so right now restoring point or figuring out what caused it gonna be problematic.Right now I realized that when I'm taking screenshot everything looks normal, so every attached photo is made using phone. also this I couldn't...
  8. Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs

Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs: Hey, few weeks ago this all started happening so right now restoring point or figuring out what caused it gonna be problematic.Right now I realized that when I'm taking screenshot everything looks normal, so every attached photo is made using phone. also this I couldn't...
  9. How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10: How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10Suddenly the fonts in file explorer reduced to 3 points. How do I make them 12 points...
  10. How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10: How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10Suddenly the fonts in file explorer reduced to 3 points. How do I make them 12 points...