Windows 10: Windows Explorer Green Bar Never Loads/Working on It Displayed

Discus and support Windows Explorer Green Bar Never Loads/Working on It Displayed in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop keeps having this issue with Explorer and nothing I found online could help. Anyone know how to fix this issue? Running Windows 10.0.18363... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fredflintstone124, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Windows Explorer Green Bar Never Loads/Working on It Displayed

My laptop keeps having this issue with Explorer and nothing I found online could help. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Running Windows 10.0.18363 Build 18363

submitted by /u/fredflintstone124
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fredflintstone124, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Green bar

Hi,

I realize that you are facing slow performance issue in your Windows 10 system. Let me assist you.

To assist you better, write back to us with the following information.

• When you say “I am getting a green bar across the top of all my windows”, are you referring to the loading green progress bar?

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Which build of Windows 10 is installed in your computer?

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting methods and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Delete Cache and Cookie from Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key + R key, type
      inetcpl.cpl and press Enter key.

• Click on Delete.

• Check the first four options and click on
      Delete option.

Step 2: Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all in the left panel.

• Find and click on Internet Explorer Performance.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to provide the screenshot of the issue you are facing.

Refer to the below link to attach screen shot in your post:

How to include a screenshot in your post

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Question Win User
    Win 10 : What is this green bar at the top of windows explorer?

Its a brand new WD Green SSD, 480gb and most of it is unused.

It looks like the green bar is always there if i have view set to "large icons". It does not appear in list view. The problem is that the green bar never goes away, even though all the thumbnails have loaded and there are less than 10 jpeg files in the folder.

What is causing this?

Question, Jun 30, 2020
  4. ilangom Win User

Windows Explorer Green Bar Never Loads/Working on It Displayed

File explorer slow with loading thumnails and files

Step by step guide:
    1. Hold Win+r to open run
    2. Type msconfig and hit ok or enter
    3. Click Services
    4. Navigate to Windows search (you can sort the list in descending alphabetical order)
    5. Uncheck tickbox
    6. Click apply then ok
    7. Select to restart now

Hope this works for you.

ilangom, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows Explorer Green Bar Never Loads/Working on It Displayed

1. Windows Explorer Green Bar Never Loads/Working on It Displayed - Similar Threads - Explorer Green Bar

2. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.: Imagine the following:You have a superfast PC with fresh M.2 drives. Every time you access a folder, you get a slow green explorer bar on top. It does not matter how many pictures or thumbnails there are in the folder, that green bar always appears. Go to Reddit and Quora;...
  3. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.: Imagine the following:You have a superfast PC with fresh M.2 drives. Every time you access a folder, you get a slow green explorer bar on top. It does not matter how many pictures or thumbnails there are in the folder, that green bar always appears. Go to Reddit and Quora;...
  4. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File Explorer Not Completing Loading Files and Folders green bar constant and doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Not Completing Loading Files and Folders green bar constant and doesn't...: I joined the Dev Build Insider Programme on 2 August. Since installing 23511.1 and 23516.1, the green bar doesn't not complete its progress in File Explorer for any of my folders in 'Documents', apart from 'Documents' itself.The update to 23521.1 yesterday did not bring a fix...
  6. File Explorer Not Completing Loading Files and Folders green bar constant and doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Not Completing Loading Files and Folders green bar constant and doesn't...: I joined the Dev Build Insider Programme on 2 August. Since installing 23511.1 and 23516.1, the green bar doesn't not complete its progress in File Explorer for any of my folders in 'Documents', apart from 'Documents' itself.The update to 23521.1 yesterday did not bring a fix...
  7. Windows 10 file explorer slow/green bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 file explorer slow/green bar: I recently upgraded to windows 10 20H2. I had a number of issues after this upgrade including, but not limited to, a black flickering screen, that could only be resolved by a reboot. I used the option to revert to the previous version on windows 10 and am now on windows 10...
  8. File Explorer Slow Loading Green Bar - Real solution finally found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Slow Loading Green Bar - Real solution finally found: Since microsoft, after untold years, still can't explain or fix this idiotic failure, I finally found a solution. Trust me, all the index tweaks, etc etc etc don't work. I tried everything, exhaustively. You just need to dump POS file explorer. There's a program called...
  9. Green progress bar in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Green progress bar in File Explorer: I don't remember how or when I made a change in File Explorer, but each time I call it up now, I get a slow moving progress bar in the bar where it identifies the location. I noticed there in the search bar it shows where it is going: "search (J:) Jack" as an example. How...
  10. Windows explorer very slow (green bar)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows explorer very slow (green bar): My windows explorer used to be very fast. Then I tried to decompress a zip file, and cancel it. Now it is very slow. symptoms: -When I press (Windows)+E nothing happens until some minutes later (before it opened winosw explorer instantly) -when explorer is open I...