Windows 10: Windows explorer hangs when doing a right-mouse-click after update KB 5012117

Discus and support Windows explorer hangs when doing a right-mouse-click after update KB 5012117 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to not install KB 5012117, because each time I remove it, then works the explorer right mouse click fine to copy a file to Outlook, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jonvan den B1, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Windows explorer hangs when doing a right-mouse-click after update KB 5012117

Is there a way to not install KB 5012117, because each time I remove it, then works the explorer right mouse click fine to copy a file to Outlook, but the next day it is installed again and the problem re-occurs: Windows explorer -> right mouse click on a file -> system hangs...Or is there another solution?

:)

Jonvan den B1, Apr 29, 2022
Thema:

Windows explorer hangs when doing a right-mouse-click after update KB 5012117

1. Windows explorer hangs when doing a right-mouse-click after update KB 5012117 - Similar Threads - explorer hangs doing

2. Windows explorer hangs when doing a right-mouse-click after update KB 5012117

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer hangs when doing a right-mouse-click after update KB 5012117: Is there a way to not install KB 5012117, because each time I remove it, then works the explorer right mouse click fine to copy a file to Outlook, but the next day it is installed again and the problem re-occurs: Windows explorer -> right mouse click on a file -> system...
  3. Windows explorer hangs when doing a right-mouse-click after update KB 5012117

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows explorer hangs when doing a right-mouse-click after update KB 5012117: Is there a way to not install KB 5012117, because each time I remove it, then works the explorer right mouse click fine to copy a file to Outlook, but the next day it is installed again and the problem re-occurs: Windows explorer -> right mouse click on a file -> system...
  4. Problems after installing Updates KB 5012117 and KB 5012599

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after installing Updates KB 5012117 and KB 5012599: Immediately after installing Updates KB 5012117 and KB 5012599 Office 2019 slowed down and now takes 30 seconds or longer to save a small file in WORD and EXCEL. Restoring to a pre-instal date sorted the problem but when I reinstalled the updates the same problem occurred and...
  5. Problems after installing Updates KB 5012117 and KB 5012599

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems after installing Updates KB 5012117 and KB 5012599: Immediately after installing Updates KB 5012117 and KB 5012599 Office 2019 slowed down and now takes 30 seconds or longer to save a small file in WORD and EXCEL. Restoring to a pre-instal date sorted the problem but when I reinstalled the updates the same problem occurred and...
  6. Problems after installing Updates KB 5012117 and KB 5012599

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Explorer.exe hangs when right clicking on desktop or in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explorer.exe hangs when right clicking on desktop or in file explorer.: Basically it crashes when I right click in explorer application or desktop so I cant delete files using mouse or create files. Also first time today onedrive crashed with it and I was instantly able to right click again. Usually it goes away after 2minutes and happens again...
  8. File explorer hangs when pressing right click on anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer hangs when pressing right click on anything: So, most of the times I want to use something, the Windows File Explorer hangs, I tried almost anything and nothing fixes it, some people told me that updating windows fixes it, but I did it and nothing. submitted by /u/Izanaski [link] [comments]...
  9. Right-clicking on a WAV file will hang Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right-clicking on a WAV file will hang Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/976417/high-cpu-usage-in-the-explorer-exe-process-when-you-open-a-folder-that This problem was allegedly fixed with Windows 10, but that's not the case on my machine. Explorer will hang mf.dll when trying to read metadata on a .wav...
  10. Right click hangs for File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right click hangs for File Explorer: I have an issue that just started, and I could use some help. I want to format a hard drive, but when I ues File Explorer and right click on it to do this, I just get " not responding" Can anyone help me to fix this please? Thank you...