Windows 10: Windows Explorer help

Discus and support Windows Explorer help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm looking at my monitor. Displayed on my monitor is Win 10 file explorer. I have highlighted a file to be moved/copied to another folder. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ubeturass, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Ubeturass Win User

Windows Explorer help

I'm looking at my monitor.
    Displayed on my monitor is Win 10 file explorer.
    I have highlighted a file to be moved/copied to another folder.
    When I click on move/copy a pop out appears with a list of folders.
    How do I delete some/all of these folders from appearing on this list?

:)

Ubeturass, Jul 21, 2019

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 21, 2019
  4. mixa Win User

Windows Explorer help

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows Explorer help wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

Windows Explorer help

1. Windows Explorer help - Similar Threads - Explorer help

2. Need help with windows explorer app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with windows explorer app: Windows explorer keeps loading forever every time I open it and the files never show. I have had this problem for several months if not years. I have tried everything including:*scanning for corrupt files *disconnecting/reinstalling OneDrive*restarting my computer *cleaning...
  3. Need help with windows explorer app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with windows explorer app: Windows explorer keeps loading forever every time I open it and the files never show. I have had this problem for several months if not years. I have tried everything including:*scanning for corrupt files *disconnecting/reinstalling OneDrive*restarting my computer *cleaning...
  4. File explorer continuing to lag and not respond after multiple fixes. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer continuing to lag and not respond after multiple fixes. Please help!: I'm currently using windows Home edition windows 11 23H2 and I keep running into issues with file explorer. I've done several things to correct it and it works for a bit and slowly the issue seems to keep happening. Eventually the images will not respond and it doesn't show...
  5. File explorer continuing to lag and not respond after multiple fixes. Please help!

File explorer continuing to lag and not respond after multiple fixes. Please help!: I'm currently using windows Home edition windows 11 23H2 and I keep running into issues with file explorer. I've done several things to correct it and it works for a bit and slowly the issue seems to keep happening. Eventually the images will not respond and it doesn't show...
  6. Help! File Explorer won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! File Explorer won't open: I have outlined the issue in this short video:https://youtu.be/QBCEXgLfocYI have tried everything! Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-file-explorer-wont-open/62b2ebe9-0720-42ef-ac16-190acbdec8bf
  7. Help! File Explorer won't open

Help! File Explorer won't open: I have outlined the issue in this short video:https://youtu.be/QBCEXgLfocYI have tried everything! Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-file-explorer-wont-open/62b2ebe9-0720-42ef-ac16-190acbdec8bf
  8. I can't open a zip folder with Windows Explorer. Please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't open a zip folder with Windows Explorer. Please help!: I received a zip folder which is supposed to be opened based on a password. It was sent by an insurance company in response to a mediation procedure. When I saved it on my desktop, it was automatically saved in Adobe Acrobat Reader. I tried to open it but every time, I get...
  9. I can't open a zip folder with Windows Explorer. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open a zip folder with Windows Explorer. Please help!: I received a zip folder which is supposed to be opened based on a password. It was sent by an insurance company in response to a mediation procedure. When I saved it on my desktop, it was automatically saved in Adobe Acrobat Reader. I tried to open it but every time, I get...
  10. I can't open a zip folder with Windows Explorer. Please help!