Windows 10: Windows Explorer icons

Discus and support Windows Explorer icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, First time user. I installed a second HHD in my Dell desktop and assigned a letter D: to it. I moved all my docs and pictures and music and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Holiday, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Holiday Win User

Windows Explorer icons

Hi All,
    First time user.
    I installed a second HHD in my Dell desktop and assigned a letter D: to it. I moved all my docs and pictures and music and left only windows and applications on the c:\ drive. Now, in windows explorer I see two D:\ drives. One shows as D:\ with a download arrow in front and the other shows as (DWindows Explorer icons :) DATA. See attachment.
    They both have Desktop folders many folders and files duplicate but they are not identical. What can I do to keepe only one of them.
    I am using Windows 10 Pro version 20H2
    Thank you

:)

Holiday, Nov 20, 2020

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Nov 20, 2020
  3. wolf2009 Win User
    How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Windows Explorer icons

Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows Explorer icons

1. Windows Explorer icons - Similar Threads - Explorer icons

2. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout: Here is my default explorer view: https://imgur.com/a/wPZGkjtI only want to increase the icon size of all apps games to be specific, without changing it from the Details View layout. I can select Large Icon or Medium Icon View Layout but that makes everything in a lined order...
  3. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout: Here is my default explorer view: https://imgur.com/a/wPZGkjtI only want to increase the icon size of all apps games to be specific, without changing it from the Details View layout. I can select Large Icon or Medium Icon View Layout but that makes everything in a lined order...
  4. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 - File Explorer keeps opening a new Icon each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - File Explorer keeps opening a new Icon each time: My Windows 10 File Explorer keeps opening a new stack of tabs, in a new icon separate from File Explorer. Any help to fix this issue? I have also noticed this issue sometimes happens when I sign onto OneDrive--so is it also OneDrive related?I have already tried the solutions...
  6. Windows 10 - File Explorer keeps opening a new Icon each time

Windows 10 - File Explorer keeps opening a new Icon each time: My Windows 10 File Explorer keeps opening a new stack of tabs, in a new icon separate from File Explorer. Any help to fix this issue? I have also noticed this issue sometimes happens when I sign onto OneDrive--so is it also OneDrive related?I have already tried the solutions...
  7. Windows 10 - File Explorer keeps opening a new Icon each time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows Explorer Context Menu icons are not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Context Menu icons are not Showing: Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-context-menu-icons-are-not/a350ccea-e48f-4a68-bbeb-f2b1fbf569ba
  9. Windows Explorer Context Menu icons are not Showing

Windows Explorer Context Menu icons are not Showing: Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-context-menu-icons-are-not/a350ccea-e48f-4a68-bbeb-f2b1fbf569ba
  10. Explorer Gallery View Incorrect Icon proportions

Explorer Gallery View Incorrect Icon proportions: The idea of having a “Gallery View” for Media inside Explorer is a great feature. Unfortunately, it needs to work correctly to really enjoy. Gallery View really does struggle with MOV or MP4 video thumbnails rendering them as a square, incorrect proportions or Horizontal or...