Windows 10: Windows Explorer is being closed all the time

Discus and support Windows Explorer is being closed all the time in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good evening dear Microsoft Community I have a pretty serious problem... Every time I open Windows Explorer and go to the videos, images, 3D objects... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TRGYT, Nov 9, 2019.

1. TRGYT Win User

Windows Explorer is being closed all the time

Good evening dear Microsoft Community

I have a pretty serious problem...
    Every time I open Windows Explorer and go to the videos, images, 3D objects or other folders, the whole UI is reloaded (just like when I restart Windows Explorer in Task Manager).
    This again means that I can't access any folder anymore because it restarts every time!

Can anyone help me?

Many thanks in advance

TRG

P.S. Here is the YouTube video about my problem, I recorded it when I wrote this post.

:)

TRGYT, Nov 9, 2019

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2019
  4. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows Explorer is being closed all the time wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Explorer is being closed all the time - Similar Threads - Explorer being closed

2. Explorer "Close all windows" completely stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer "Close all windows" completely stopped working: All of a sudden, when I have multiple File Explorer windows open, right clicking the "Close All Windows" button does nothing at all. This started about two weeks ago. I've run SFC full and it found no errors to speak of (I replaced a lock screen image that I hated, so the...
  3. Start menu opening and closing itself all the time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu opening and closing itself all the time: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kshaunish7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lizuhn/start_menu_opening_and_closing_itself_all_the_time/
  4. Files being accessed all the time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Files being accessed all the time?: The last accessed time for all my files, any files are always being displayed to be accessed either as the current time or just 10 to 15 minutes ago as if something is constantly accessing my files. I checked with malwarebytes and windows defender scan and nothing turned up...
  5. Accidentally closed Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Accidentally closed Windows Explorer: I accidentally close windows explorer. Everything turned black in the bacround. I know you are supposed to hit control-alt-delete but I can't do that. I shut down my PC with the button and now when I restart this: http://imgur.com/a/82KKX4W comes up. I can't even get onto the...
  6. Windows explorer crashes and closes all the open windows folders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows explorer crashes and closes all the open windows folders: Hi, since the last time i have updated WIN 10 OS, i started to experience folder windows crashes closed. This problem happens every time i try to open the inner menu by clicking on the right mouse button of the quick access shortcuts in the navigation window panel. Please...
  7. Close File Explorer Window

in Windows 10 Support
    Close File Explorer Window: Using Taskkill to close File Explorer ends some programs running in System Tray, because it closes the Desktop, while Ccleaner can close it without ending any programs, how can this be done with a batch file? 130259
  8. Onedrive is being closed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onedrive is being closed: I have a friend that has been notified by Microsoft that because he has not used it in 2yrs it will be deleted. This being said he wishes to let them close it out. My question is when he and I set Onedrive up it was to sync his files with those in his libraries. If Microsoft...
  9. Edge "close all" only works part of the time.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge "close all" only works part of the time.: I have Win10 64-bit. When using Edge and opening a bunch of different tabs (in today's case, lots of searches on different sites for why this doesn't work) I click on the browser X in the top right corner. I get the box that asks CLOSE ALL or CANCEL. I do NOT have the ALWAYS...
  10. All windows closing.

in Windows 10 Support
    All windows closing.: I am having an on again off again problem. Here is an example, I open settings and run updates, then I open either google chrome or firefox. Later I check updates and if done I close settings window. Now when I do this it closes all open programs, ie google chrome or firefox....