Windows 10: windows explorer is broken and its giving me a head ache. help me.

Discus and support windows explorer is broken and its giving me a head ache. help me. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when i interract with files in the explorer it crashes! it takes so long to load on windows log on! its so annoying. help me please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Climatrix, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Climatrix Win User

windows explorer is broken and its giving me a head ache. help me.

when i interract with files in the explorer it crashes! it takes so long to load on windows log on! its so annoying. help me please.

:)

Climatrix, Jun 14, 2021

2. Head ache because of placing the phone(downloading) just beside head overnight.

I got a full head ache(not too much though)from this morning and it is already 4pm and it is still not reduced a bit.

Do you think that it is causes by phone? cause I've made a mistake yesterday by placing my phone just beside my head and fell asleep.

I was downloading multiple files which would take overnight to complete.

When I woke up in the morning I had headache and the phone was shut down because of continuous downloading.

Do you think that head ache is because of the radiations and placing the phone close enough to head overnight? windows explorer is broken and its giving me a head ache. help me. :(

Thanks.

Srikanthsd, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Ernie San Win User
    why won't column headings in File Explorer (Windows 10) stay the way I set them??

Hello,

To resolve the issue with column heading on File Explorer, we suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click on the View Tab.
    • Click Folder Options.

• Click Apply to all folders.
    Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Jun 14, 2021
  4. windows explorer is broken and its giving me a head ache. help me.

File Explorer Column Headings Keep Resetting

Hi,

To resolve the issue with File Explorer Column Headings, you may follow these steps below:

• Click on View Tab.

• Click
      Folder
      Options.

• Click
      Apply to all folders.

Keep us informed for further assistance.

Regards.

Joseph Ban, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

windows explorer is broken and its giving me a head ache. help me.

1. windows explorer is broken and its giving me a head ache. help me. - Similar Threads - explorer broken giving

2. Windows Security Is Broken For Me Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Is Broken For Me Please Help: Problem 1:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MZViFXVtXz__1_CbtGjuaymGe4-7ZZda/view?usp=sharing Problem: Every time I open window security all I see in blankProblem 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QtLioz0IFN9aUmH6gCu0vTBrGU6HD9wR/view?usp=sharingProblem: Cant Open Real Time...
  3. Windows Security Is Broken For Me Please Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Is Broken For Me Please Help: Problem 1:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MZViFXVtXz__1_CbtGjuaymGe4-7ZZda/view?usp=sharing Problem: Every time I open window security all I see in blankProblem 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QtLioz0IFN9aUmH6gCu0vTBrGU6HD9wR/view?usp=sharingProblem: Cant Open Real Time...
  4. Windows is broken for me.

in Cortana
    Windows is broken for me.: Hi!For a few weeks now, my Windows has been broken, when it first started I thought I could still do the main things but for the past few days I've really been tired of this. Basically, when I press the Windows button, nothing happens, I can still use some of the shortcuts...
  5. Windows is broken for me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is broken for me.: Hi!For a few weeks now, my Windows has been broken, when it first started I thought I could still do the main things but for the past few days I've really been tired of this. Basically, when I press the Windows button, nothing happens, I can still use some of the shortcuts...
  6. Windows is broken for me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Give me help, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Give me help, please: I wanted to know if windows defender, after uninstalling the third party antivirus and rebooting the system, would return to how it was before the third party antivirus installation. I have this doubt. submitted by /u/davide016 [link] [comments]...
  8. HELP ME MICROSOFT STORE IS BROKEN

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HELP ME MICROSOFT STORE IS BROKEN: So i bought FH4 a long time ago and when i updated my windows the game dissapeared and it hasn't been seen since then. Now I am still after it because i didnt put 60$ in this stupid microsoft store just for it to dissapear. Be ashamed of yourself and try being more like STEAM...
  9. Please help me its annoying me

Please help me its annoying me: I recently got a gaming pc th at runs windows 10, but as soon as I downloaded my games and whatever, they transferred to my laptop as well. Obviously my laptop can’t handle the files, and they are slowing down my laptop speed by a lot. Any help on how to stop sharing my...
  10. Bios broken please help me

Bios broken please help me: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Macocotickle [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gk3pro/bios_broken_please_help_me/