Windows 10: Windows Explorer issues in Windows 11 22H2

Discus and support Windows Explorer issues in Windows 11 22H2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently updated to Windows 11 22H2. Since the tabs have appeared in File Explorer, it has been failing to load much of the information that usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by astro_apollo_006, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Windows Explorer issues in Windows 11 22H2

I recently updated to Windows 11 22H2. Since the tabs have appeared in File Explorer, it has been failing to load much of the information that usually appears in the sidebar down the left hand side. This includes:WSL Windows Subsystem for Linux filesystemsQuick Access pinsOneDrive accountsNetworkThe "Home" entryLinks to common system locations Desktop, Downloads, Documents etc...I have no idea why this information is now not loading. It seems to appear for the first few times that File Explorer is opened, but after a few hours of uptime, it reverts to this behaviour. Also, when it's in the

:)

astro_apollo_006, Nov 14, 2022

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Nov 14, 2022
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Windows Explorer issues in Windows 11 22H2 :p

Frick, Nov 14, 2022
  4. mixa Win User

Windows Explorer issues in Windows 11 22H2

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows Explorer issues in Windows 11 22H2 wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

Windows Explorer issues in Windows 11 22H2

1. Windows Explorer issues in Windows 11 22H2 - Similar Threads - Explorer issues 22H2

2. Windows 11 22H2 Installation issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 Installation issues: I received the option to update to 22H2 twice so far since early 2022, most recently yesterday, and in both instances it failed to update giving me the error 0xc1900101. I'm worried this constant back and forth will bork my system, especially since it did give me a blue...
  3. Windows Explorer issues in Windows 11 22H2

Windows Explorer issues in Windows 11 22H2: I recently updated to Windows 11 22H2. Since the tabs have appeared in File Explorer, it has been failing to load much of the information that usually appears in the sidebar down the left hand side. This includes:WSL Windows Subsystem for Linux filesystemsQuick Access...
  4. Windows 11 22H2 update issues

Windows 11 22H2 update issues: Hi,Approximately 1 week ago I had received notification that Windows 11 22H2 was available for download/install. The notification was under Windows update and an icon was displayed on the tool bar. I attempted to perform the update, and the update went to the point of...
  5. Windows 11 22H2 issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 issues: I installed the following updates on October 5:- Windows 11, version 22H2- 2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5017389- 2022-09 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version...
  6. Windows 11 22H2 issues

Windows 11 22H2 issues: I installed the following updates on October 5:- Windows 11, version 22H2- 2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5017389- 2022-09 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version...
  7. Windows 11 Update 22H2 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update 22H2 issue: Hello,while installing the last update of 22H2 my PC lost power and shutdown when the message "do not turn off your PC" was shown.nom i'm back to 21H2 auto, i keep check the windows update but it doesn't show the 22H2 version anymore, what should i do to get the update again...
  8. Windows 11 Update 22H2 issue

Windows 11 Update 22H2 issue: Hello,while installing the last update of 22H2 my PC lost power and shutdown when the message "do not turn off your PC" was shown.nom i'm back to 21H2 auto, i keep check the windows update but it doesn't show the 22H2 version anymore, what should i do to get the update again...
  9. File explorer tile view issue in Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer tile view issue in Windows 11 22H2: when I open the folder containing my songs collection, it takes a long time to open and load the mp3, the file explorer is stuck. It happens only when view as "Tiles" is set in that folder. When set it to view as "Medium icons, Large icons, Extra large icons, Small icons,...
  10. File explorer tile view issue in Windows 11 22H2

File explorer tile view issue in Windows 11 22H2: when I open the folder containing my songs collection, it takes a long time to open and load the mp3, the file explorer is stuck. It happens only when view as "Tiles" is set in that folder. When set it to view as "Medium icons, Large icons, Extra large icons, Small icons,...