Windows 10: Windows explorer issues

Discus and support Windows explorer issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I have a brand new build and im having issues with windows explorer not working on startup making windows take longer than normal to load, the few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zomzonyte, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Zomzonyte Win User

Windows explorer issues

So I have a brand new build and im having issues with windows explorer not working on startup making windows take longer than normal to load, the few times that wondows explorer worked it was very quick to go to the desktop. I have completely wiped drives and fresh installed windows from windows creation tool on 3 different SSDs two of which are nvme. The issue starts even before I connect the internet and do windows updates and it continues after I update all of windows update, graphics card, motherboad chipset and all other associated drivers. I cannot get it to boot with windows explorer working. I have tried sfc/scannow and a bunch of other commands, I believe it almost has to be hardware related but dont know what hardware would boot through bios fast and clear POST but for some reason ONLY affect windows explorer. Any input is welcome but im at a loss on what else I could try. I have read almost every forum post about it and tried every sugggestion ive come across and it still isnt working. Please help!

:)

Zomzonyte, Jan 27, 2021

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Jan 27, 2021
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows explorer issues wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. Frick Win User

Windows explorer issues

Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Windows explorer issues :p

Frick, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows explorer issues

1. Windows explorer issues - Similar Threads - explorer issues

2. My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...: My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I have java downloded Can soemone help Plz its only minecraft filles scheamticas...
  3. My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...: My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I have java downloded Can soemone help Plz its only minecraft filles scheamticas...
  4. Anyone else having issues with File Explorer after the update to 23H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone else having issues with File Explorer after the update to 23H2?: Constant crashes of file explorer with this build. Seems to occur with like every other build. Microsoft will finally fix it with one build and then break it AGAIN with the next build. File explorer especially crashes with my Samsung S23 Ultra when connected by USB-C to...
  5. Anyone else having issues with File Explorer after the update to 23H2?

Anyone else having issues with File Explorer after the update to 23H2?: Constant crashes of file explorer with this build. Seems to occur with like every other build. Microsoft will finally fix it with one build and then break it AGAIN with the next build. File explorer especially crashes with my Samsung S23 Ultra when connected by USB-C to...
  6. How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?: Recently I have been having issues with my PC and Microsoft. My files explorer said "Account Disconnected" and when I pressed it, it just loads and doesn't show anything. All it says is a "Just a moment..." loading screen but nothing pops up at all....
  7. How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?

How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?: Recently I have been having issues with my PC and Microsoft. My files explorer said "Account Disconnected" and when I pressed it, it just loads and doesn't show anything. All it says is a "Just a moment..." loading screen but nothing pops up at all....
  8. Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest

Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest: After the January update KB5034204..windows explorer is lagging like a hell.. I need to restart the windows exploere task from task manager in order to use it properly. I am using windows 11 22H2 build. Please microsoft fix this annoying bug immediately.. can't use the...
  9. Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest: After the January update KB5034204..windows explorer is lagging like a hell.. I need to restart the windows exploere task from task manager in order to use it properly. I am using windows 11 22H2 build. Please microsoft fix this annoying bug immediately.. can't use the...
  10. File Explorer Navigating Issue Double Processing

File Explorer Navigating Issue Double Processing: Hi,My File Explorer has recently been acting up. The issue is when navigating/selecting between folders or files it delays with the busy ring appearing, which it refreshes two to three times before the system recognizes the selection. So moving between folders or files has...