Windows 10: Windows explorer keeps opening while playing video games on windows 10

Discus and support Windows explorer keeps opening while playing video games on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; for some reason when playing fortnite and I'm using the keyboard windows explorer opens up and minimizes my game. not sure what it is, but I suspect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Saluchi, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Saluchi Win User

Windows explorer keeps opening while playing video games on windows 10

for some reason when playing fortnite and I'm using the keyboard windows explorer opens up and minimizes my game. not sure what it is, but I suspect there is a keybind that keeps opening explorer while I'm in the game. Please help me stop this

Thank you.

:)

Saluchi, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 30, 2019
  3. gasolin Win User
    winstore.mobile.exe keep opening by itself in windows 10

winstore.mobile.exe opens by itself in windows 10 64 bit, how do i delete winstore.mobile.exe or keep it from aut opening and stay minimized in my taskbar?

gasolin, Jun 30, 2019
  4. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows explorer keeps opening while playing video games on windows 10 wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

1. Windows explorer keeps opening while playing video games on windows 10 - Similar Threads - explorer keeps opening

2. My windows 10 PC keeps freezing irreversibly while playing video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 PC keeps freezing irreversibly while playing video games: As of lately, when I play larger video games such as the last of us, god of war, and CSGO, my computer suddenly looses all responsiveness and freezes, needing to be restarted using the off button.I have tried to diagnose this problem, and event viewer says that its a kernel...
  3. My windows 10 PC keeps freezing irreversibly while playing video games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 PC keeps freezing irreversibly while playing video games: As of lately, when I play larger video games such as the last of us, god of war, and CSGO, my computer suddenly looses all responsiveness and freezes, needing to be restarted using the off button.I have tried to diagnose this problem, and event viewer says that its a kernel...
  4. My windows 10 PC keeps freezing irreversibly while playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows crashing while playing video games and more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing while playing video games and more: A few months ago, my pc started crashing when playing video games. Sometimes games and also browser or discord close themselfs and after few seconds bulsescreen pop up and pc do not restart. Just freezing at bluescreen. The CPU and GPU seems to work fine under high usage and...
  6. Windows crashing while playing video games and more

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashing while playing video games and more: A few months ago, my pc started crashing when playing video games. Sometimes games and also browser or discord close themselfs and after few seconds bulsescreen pop up and pc do not restart. Just freezing at bluescreen. The CPU and GPU seems to work fine under high usage and...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games: Hi all! I started encountering an issue and I have no idea what to do now. I'll try my best to give a quick rundown :So. This issue only pops up when playing video games, as if I spend hours drawing or watching videos, no such thing happens. The BSOD can pop up anytime from 5...
  8. Glitch while playing videos and games

Glitch while playing videos and games: Why there is glitch when i am playing games or videos? There is no problem with my pc. My screen is lagging when playing videos and games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glitch-while-playing-videos-and-games/9d884054-cd47-41c3-a60d-be8348d6d908
  9. BSOD While playing Video Games

BSOD While playing Video Games: Hey Guys, since this morning i received multiple BSOD while playing video games. I reinstalled Windows just to be sure and only installed the software i really needed. This Error only appears while playing video games. I already did the Hard drive and Memtest with...
  10. BSOD while playing video games.

BSOD while playing video games.: So I've been having bsod problems for the past month or so and they seem to always happen when I'm playing games, mainly Ark:Survival evolved and Overwatch. It doesn't happen after a few minutes or anything but after a long gaming session like 5-8 hours it would bsod. Here is...