Windows 10: Windows Explorer Keeps restarting for few seconds second randomly on my Laptop

Discus and support Windows Explorer Keeps restarting for few seconds second randomly on my Laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello,this started happening randomly and I have no idea how to fix it permanently. So basically it goes black but my cursor is still on the screen, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BvttHeed, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Windows Explorer Keeps restarting for few seconds second randomly on my Laptop

Hello,this started happening randomly and I have no idea how to fix it permanently. So basically it goes black but my cursor is still on the screen, it mostly happens whenever I switch tabs/programs or opening programs. EDIT: Also happens randomly

What I have done:

sfc /scannow

chkdsk /r

Changing Quick Access to This PC

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Updating GPU drivers

Uninstalling programs like UELI, and Everything

Malwarebytes scan-nothing ( I'm pretty sure that it's not a virus since I didn't really install anything sketchy)

My laptop specs if it helps

i7-7500u

8 GB RAM

Intel HD 620

Radeon 530

120 GB SSD

1 TB HDD

submitted by /u/BvttHeed
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BvttHeed, Aug 6, 2020

2. laptop freezes if left for few seconds

I have Lenovo yoga 3 Pro 1370 laptop. It was working ok but after new update of windows it suddenly freezes if left for a few seconds. I have to shut down power and restart then it comes back.

Also sometime on switching on showing NO WIFI and power off and it comes back. Please suggest.

JASBIR KHARA, Aug 6, 2020
  3. file explorer - cant drag to second window

Hi,

There are several factors that may trigger this issue including your settings or even recent changes to your computer. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions
    for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?

• When you say you cannot drag file explorer on the "second Windows", are you referring to a second monitor?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Windows Explorer Keeps restarting for few seconds second randomly on my Laptop

Lumia 520 keeps on restarting after few seconds

Hi

im my lumia 520 keeps on restarting after few second. i was upgrading widows from lumia black to lumia denim. Now im unable to to perform any rest operation on it,hard or soft rest as it restart itself in middle of operation . same thing is happening with
    window recovery tool operation.

can any one help???

Fahim

FaheemAbbas, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows Explorer Keeps restarting for few seconds second randomly on my Laptop

1. Windows Explorer Keeps restarting for few seconds second randomly on my Laptop - Similar Threads - Explorer Keeps restarting

2. Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting: Hi, I'm so desperate, I tried so many fixes and can't get it fixed. So I send my PC either to sleep mode with a couple of Chrome Tabs or I just left it running. When I returned a couple of hours later the task bar and all the icons on the desktop kept flickering Explorer...
  3. Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting: Hi, I'm so desperate, I tried so many fixes and can't get it fixed. So I send my PC either to sleep mode with a couple of Chrome Tabs or I just left it running. When I returned a couple of hours later the task bar and all the icons on the desktop kept flickering Explorer...
  4. Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds: Hello, I have a problem with my pc, im running windows 10 pro, today it started to crash every frew seconds, when i open a window in explorer, it suddenly crashes.I checked on event viewer and the following errors prompted:Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version:...
  6. Windows Explorer not responding for a few seconds

Windows Explorer not responding for a few seconds: Hi, Windows 10 Pro 20H2, all up to date. The PC freezes from time to time, for a few seconds or more. Mouse can move but click won't have effect. Key stroke will be accepted but not displayed until it unfreeze. I started to have Task manager running on the side so I...
  7. Random freezing for few seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random freezing for few seconds: I have many things opened like browser, TV card playing some TV show.. and some other apps etc.. I notice that I would randomly get these temporary freezes for a few seconds.. which causes audio to also get that laggy sound, like a broken record etc or scratch cd etc.....
  8. Random freezing for few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freezing for few seconds: I have many things opened like browser, TV card playing some TV show.. and some other apps etc.. I notice that I would randomly get these temporary freezes for a few seconds.. which causes audio to also get that laggy sound, like a broken record etc or scratch cd etc.. Not...
  9. Explorer freezing randomly on opening random folders for a few second

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Explorer freezing randomly on opening random folders for a few second: I have the following problem on my laptop, Dell XPS 15 9570 i7-8750H 16GB RAM, that the Windows Explorer freezes for a few seconds, maybe 3-5 seconds on random folders. Just happened again after I opened it and clicked c: and the content just showed up after 3 seconds or so...
  10. My laptop keep restarting every 3 seconds

My laptop keep restarting every 3 seconds: I reseted my laptop and while it was resetting I turned off the pc,when I turned it on the laptop kept restarting every 3 seconds please someone help Laptop type:Asus Sonicmaster core i3...