Windows 10: Windows explorer left pane displayed with delay

Discus and support Windows explorer left pane displayed with delay in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi Experts *Smile After upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, once I'm opening the Windows Explorer the left pane display it's content with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by 007me, May 20, 2016.

1. 007me Win User

Windows explorer left pane displayed with delay

Hi Experts *Smile

After upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, once I'm opening the Windows Explorer the left pane display it's content with delay.
    This is also happening when I try to save something and browsing to were to save, folders displayed with delay.
    See the video in the below link.
    Any help will be appreciated!
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20display1.mp4

:)

007me, May 20, 2016

2. File Explorer

Each time after a windows update, my file explorer will display my external drives twice on the left hand side of the display pane.

TerrencePeters, May 20, 2016
  3. JPinches Win User
    windows media player rich preview handler displays in wrong Place (And in Task bar) after April update

I may have found the solution pending the test of time.

What first led me to investigate this issue of the Rich Media Player Preview displaying in the upper left of the screen was an empty tray icon for it after playing a video and nothing else. There was no preview in upper screen. This was because I leave Explorer
    open with a very small window and the Preview Pane enabled. As soon as I enlarged the size of Explorer's window, the Rich Media Preview for the selected file reappeared in the upper left outside of Explorer.

Next, I disabled the Preview Pane in Explorer and closed Explorer. Then reopened Explorer and enabled the preview pane which resulted in the Rich Preview rendering correctly for the selected video in the Preview Pane and not outside of Explorer in upper left
    of screen. The task bar icon for Rich Media Player Preview no longer appears either. Now time will tell if this remains fixed.

JPinches, May 20, 2016
Thema:

Windows explorer left pane displayed with delay

1. Windows explorer left pane displayed with delay - Similar Threads - explorer left pane

2. Windows 11 file explorer left pane display issue when scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 file explorer left pane display issue when scrolling: When scrolling down in the navigation pane, the text for the bottom entry becomes stretched. The issue happens when you use two figures on the touchpad. when you grab the scrollbar or use an external mouse it doesn't happen....
  3. Windows 11 file explorer left pane display issue when scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 file explorer left pane display issue when scrolling: When scrolling down in the navigation pane, the text for the bottom entry becomes stretched. The issue happens when you use two figures on the touchpad. when you grab the scrollbar or use an external mouse it doesn't happen....
  4. Duplicate drives in left pane of Windows Explorer Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate drives in left pane of Windows Explorer Win10: One of my Win10 PCs has duplicate drives in the left pane of Windows Explorer under MyPC - the primary drive partitions C: and D: and the DVD drive E: only appear once, all the external drives, including the USB ports appear twice - once below the primary entries and again...
  5. Change the order of folder left pane file explorer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change the order of folder left pane file explorer.: Is there a way i can sort these network folders? so they're grouped? Instead of all over? https://i.imgur.com/qQrgusR.png (not by changing name ;)) submitted by /u/x3nius [link] [comments]...
  6. File explorer left pane machine details disappear ...

File explorer left pane machine details disappear ...: Looks like a bug has been introduced with the latest update which I took on 11th August with the File Explorer left pane. The various machine details disappear once you go down a level and remain disappeared when you go back. It's the same with Home or Pro. Don't tell me,...
  7. Auto expand explorer LEFT pane window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto expand explorer LEFT pane window: Hello! Is there a way to have windows explorer auto expand the folder your in on the LEFT pane as well as the right? Thank you! Nancy 131903
  8. Windows 10 File Explorer left pane display issue when scrolling

Windows 10 File Explorer left pane display issue when scrolling: Hello I've noticed some sort of display issue when scrolling down the tree view on the left pane of the file explorer. When scrolling down, the text for the bottom entry (file or folder etc) becomes slightly stretched. It' looks quite glitchy. Has anyone experienced...
  9. No disks showed on left pane of explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    No disks showed on left pane of explorer: I dont understand because in left pane..look my image [img] i see only disk E (why E and not others ) and not others disks like D, G etc.. i try to make a shortcut from right to left but nothing..why this ? Its possible see all my disk on left pane of explorer ??...
  10. Strange and cluttered File Explorer left pane

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange and cluttered File Explorer left pane: This is something that's been bothering me since I upgraded this Dell XPS8700 to windows 10 some two weeks or more ago. The left pane in File Explorer seems to duplicate my drive letters and info other than what's under the entry "This PC". If I look down the list,...