Windows 10: Windows Explorer loads too long after Anniversary Update.

Discus and support Windows Explorer loads too long after Anniversary Update. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently updated my OS and this issue occured, there were no problems before. When I open any random folder, it takes some time to load. If I open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jakov1, Aug 26, 2016.

1. jakov1 Win User

Windows Explorer loads too long after Anniversary Update.

I recently updated my OS and this issue occured, there were no problems before. When I open any random folder, it takes some time to load. If I open any other folder while the old one is still loading, it opens without a problem.
    Windows Explorer loads too long after Anniversary Update. [​IMG]

I even had trouble saving this screenshot.

Windows Explorer loads too long after Anniversary Update. [​IMG]

:)

jakov1, Aug 26, 2016
  2. Minn Ron Win User

Error: 0xc1900200 with installing Anniversary Update on Windows 10

I was able to resolve it myself through trial and error. I ran EaseUS Partition program and found that the system reserved partition should have been large enough, but right next to it was a one meg unallocated partition. Perhaps the Windows 10 Anniversary
    update was trying to use that partition which, of course, was too small. I tried expanding the system reserved partition to include that one meg unallocated partition, and that worked and I was able to complete the Anniversary update. My computer is still
    incredibly slow in loading apps....... much slower than when I was using Windows 7 before the "free" upgrade to 10. Solitaire, for example, might take up to a minute to load. After a restart, the icons along the bottom of the screen to get to Edge, Store,
    File Explorer etc also take a long time to appear.

Minn Ron, Aug 26, 2016
  3. Windows anniversary update. How long is too long?

Ok, but the machine even boot?

Andrew-137, Aug 26, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Aug 26, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows Explorer loads too long after Anniversary Update. - Similar Threads - Explorer loads too

2. Windows too long to load after typing PIN in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows too long to load after typing PIN in: Good evening,I have a really simple problem which is that Windows the deskptop takes too long to load up after typing my PIN in. After researching online, apparently, this is a "corrupted account/user issue".I know this has been posted already but the solutions provided in...
  3. Windows too long to load after typing PIN in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows too long to load after typing PIN in: Good evening,I have a really simple problem which is that Windows the deskptop takes too long to load up after typing my PIN in. After researching online, apparently, this is a "corrupted account/user issue".I know this has been posted already but the solutions provided in...
  4. Videos taking too long to load after using Miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos taking too long to load after using Miracast: About a month ago I've noticed a problem with my laptop: videos take 30-60 seconds to load, as opposed to earlier they loaded almost instantly I've a new laptop with good specs & great internet connection. The issue persists regardless where the video is played from online...
  5. Videos taking too long to load after using Miracast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos taking too long to load after using Miracast: About a month ago I've noticed a problem with my laptop: videos take 30-60 seconds to load, as opposed to earlier they loaded almost instantly I've a new laptop with good specs & great internet connection. The issue persists regardless where the video is played from online...
  6. Search loading too long

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search loading too long: When I search something the first time, I get greeted with "Search is taking too long" with a refresh button. When I press that button, the thing I am trying to find comes up instant, so it isn't a case of slow hardware. After that the search behaves normally again until I...
  7. Download folder takes too long to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download folder takes too long to load: Hi, I am using widows 10. The browser I am using is Brave. I really do not why it takes too long for the download folder to load. By download folder I mean the folder in which the files downloaded from the internet are stored. I have also noticed that when I download some...
  8. Long update wasn't the Anniversary Update... what was it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Long update wasn't the Anniversary Update... what was it?: Strange things are happening here on my W10x86 Pro system, and I am worried... After being shut down for some time, I turned on this computer yesterday Monday, and it finished configuring some updates that it had apparently installed last time I shut it down. When shutting...
  9. Windows taking too long to load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows taking too long to load: I am a bit perplexed and confused whether this issue is a software issue or a hardware issue! *Confused From power on to working desktop it takes about 15 to 20 minutes! I updated from Windows 7 HP 64bit to Windows 10 Home Free when it was available and then to Windows 10...
  10. MP4 Video loading too long

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MP4 Video loading too long: open mp4 file with any video player taking time to load before start playing the video, same also with youtube even I use high speed internet. do this due to windows 10 or other thing (video file save in the hardisk. 52154