Windows 10: Windows Explorer not displaying correctly.

Discus and support Windows Explorer not displaying correctly. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG]I found this article of someone with the same issue but their steps were inconclusive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JulianOsorio1, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Windows Explorer not displaying correctly.

Windows Explorer not displaying correctly. [​IMG]I found this article of someone with the same issue but their steps were inconclusive.

:)

JulianOsorio1, Apr 1, 2020

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 1, 2020
  4. mixa Win User

Windows Explorer not displaying correctly.

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows Explorer not displaying correctly. wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows Explorer not displaying correctly.

1. Windows Explorer not displaying correctly. - Similar Threads - Explorer displaying correctly

2. Icons Not Displaying Correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons Not Displaying Correctly: My desktop icons have suddenly become spaced very far apart. They've also developed a huge box around them when highlighted see screenshot & they can't be placed in the lower 1/3 of the desktop. I've tried changing the size, align to grid on & off, rebuilding the icon cache,...
  3. Icons Not Displaying Correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons Not Displaying Correctly: My desktop icons have suddenly become spaced very far apart. They've also developed a huge box around them when highlighted see screenshot & they can't be placed in the lower 1/3 of the desktop. I've tried changing the size, align to grid on & off, rebuilding the icon cache,...
  4. Preview for PDF not displaying correctly; Shows Index Of in Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Preview for PDF not displaying correctly; Shows Index Of in Explorer: [ATTACH]For some unknown reasons, the preview of PDF files may stop working under the Network folders and display the ‘INDEX OF…’ text. The problem especially persists with the PDF files only as Word and Excel files show up normally. Here’s what you do to fix the issue and...
  5. File explorer doesn't display correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer doesn't display correctly: Recently I have been having the issue of file explorer not appearing on my desktop even though it shows it's open on the task bar. I need my file explorer to work so I can access my items....
  6. Desktop not displaying correctly

Desktop not displaying correctly: When I turned on my computer, and clicked on refresh the icons disappeared. The screen shows just the desktop background and the Start. There is also white translucent box on the screen that appears on the corner. I restarted it and next time it worked but after shutting down...
  7. Dark Theme is not correctly displayed in explorer and task bar

Dark Theme is not correctly displayed in explorer and task bar: I just installed the 1809 Windows update, eager for the new dark theme of the explorer. To my demise there appears to be a displaying error which makes the dark theme unusable: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Restarting and turning dark theme on and off does not make a difference....
  8. Windows Explorer does not correctly display music metadata.

Windows Explorer does not correctly display music metadata.: [ATTACH] If music metadata is too long(more than 26 bytes), Windows Explorer cuts it to 26 bytes and displays it. [ATTACH] foobar2000 displays correctly. Can I fix this? or is this a bug? All music files are in FLAC format....
  9. Windows 10 explorer not displaying correct network path in title bar

Windows 10 explorer not displaying correct network path in title bar: While there are many things I do like about Windows 10 compared to earlier versions I find it very disconcerting that explorer does not display the correct network path in the title bar. So For the actual path "\\server\documents" I am seeing "This PC > Documents". For me it...
  10. Explorer & icons updating/displaying correct - Cred Mngr not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer & icons updating/displaying correct - Cred Mngr not working: I am having some issues on my Windows 10 that seems to be getting worse. I do not know if they are related or 3 separate issues. This is my work computer so I am on it everyday. WINDOWS EXPLORER My explorer does not auto update. If I delete, rename, or create files or...