Windows 10: windows explorer not found in task manager

Discus and support windows explorer not found in task manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; - after sign in the screen goes blank- only task manager works- windows explorer is not found in task manager- able to shut down and restart with same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ron Kasper, Dec 23, 2021.

1. windows explorer not found in task manager

- after sign in the screen goes blank- only task manager works- windows explorer is not found in task manager- able to shut down and restart with same issue- how do you add windows explorer to start up?

:)

Ron Kasper, Dec 23, 2021
  2. tttony Win User

*SOLVED*Where can I get Task Manager for Windows? NOT process Explorer.

In Procces Explorer: Options -> Disable: Replace Task Manager

tttony, Dec 23, 2021
  3. imanalien Win User
    No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Dec 23, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

windows explorer not found in task manager

windows explorer

Hi,

This issue may have occurred due to a software conflict. We suggest that you follow the steps below on how to refresh the Windows Explorer to correct this issue:

• While your Windows Explorer is open, right click on the Windows icon
      and select Task Manager.
    • On the task Manager window, under the Processes tab, look for
      Windows Explorer.
    • Highlight Windows Explorer and click Restart at the bottom right corner of the Task Manager window.
    • The Windows Explorer will close automatically. Close the Task Manager. Open the Windows Explorer and check if the issue is gone.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Dec 23, 2021
Thema:

windows explorer not found in task manager

1. windows explorer not found in task manager - Similar Threads - explorer found task

2. Ended file explorer in task manager..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ended file explorer in task manager..: Howdy! So, recently my computer was being slow and didn't think much of it so I went to task manager and saw there where a million things running with file explorer being one of the big ones. So without thinking about it I right clicked it and ended it.. Well, once I did this...
  3. windows explorer not found in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows explorer not found in task manager: - after sign in the screen goes blank- only task manager works- windows explorer is not found in task manager- able to shut down and restart with same issue- how do you add windows explorer to start up?...
  4. windows explorer not found in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows explorer not found in task manager: - after sign in the screen goes blank- only task manager works- windows explorer is not found in task manager- able to shut down and restart with same issue- how do you add windows explorer to start up?...
  5. Found highly suspicious software in Task manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Found highly suspicious software in Task manager: [IMG] So I'll start this off by saying I'm not entirely sure if this is exactly the correct place to post this however I failed to find an appropriate microsoft virus forum. So apologises if this is not the correct forum for this post. So I was searching through the...
  6. I found a better task manager!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I found a better task manager!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/I_EatDirt123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvfa5w/i_found_a_better_task_manager/
  7. Established PID in CMD but not found in Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Established PID in CMD but not found in Task Manager: Skimming through Established connections trying to eliminate unnecessary processes and I came across 2 Established PID's 8754 &3600 that are not found in the Task Manager or in the Process Explorer. I'm not sure what this would mean and I'm unsure what the connection even is...
  8. Problem with Windows Explorer or possibly Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Windows Explorer or possibly Task Manager: When I open the Windows Explorer, then Downloads folder, and I tried to open a ZIP or RAR file and it usually not responds. I tried pressing the x button on the top right and a window said this app is not responding. I chose End Process. The window AND the taskbar disappears!...
  9. Explorer and Task Manager do not respond

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer and Task Manager do not respond: This is a random bug that occurred when I did the following: 1. Request to "save as" a file using Google Chrome 2. Explorer window to select destination never opened 3. Tried to open Task Manager and restart Explorer, Task Manager opened and stopped responding nothing ever...
  10. NcsiUwpApp found in Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NcsiUwpApp found in Task Manager: Anyone know what this is please? NcsiUwpApp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ncsiuwpapp-found-in-task-manager/2c8672a4-cb3a-44af-a1aa-895b456ab8cc"