Windows 10: windows explorer not running well...

Discus and support windows explorer not running well... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I start my pc can't find any shortcuts in the desktop and can't even refresh the desktop if I right click the explorer crash... after 3-4 mins... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jeetmgr, Feb 24, 2020.

1. jeetmgr Win User

windows explorer not running well...

when I start my pc can't find any shortcuts in the desktop and can't even refresh the desktop if I right click the explorer crash... after 3-4 mins they pop-up and when I try to refresh the explorer crash and same screen with nothing..this process keeps repeating
    help me on this !!

Source :Windows Explorer

Summary : Stopped responding and was closed
    Description
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
    Application Name: explorer.exe
    Application Version: 10.0.18362.628
    Application Timestamp: c3041aa6
    Hang Signature: 3fad
    Hang Type: 134217728
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Hang Signature 1: 3faddd28cb1e599bd2bef01621f5b594
    Additional Hang Signature 2: 6312
    Additional Hang Signature 3: 6312a5f22b6f2acad7ed6223b3eba13c
    Additional Hang Signature 4: 3fad
    Additional Hang Signature 5: 3faddd28cb1e599bd2bef01621f5b594
    Additional Hang Signature 6: 6312
    Additional Hang Signature 7: 6312a5f22b6f2acad7ed6223b3eba13c
    Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 54d59bbc8c2567be3d23b8888437a456 2099724747758085206

:)

jeetmgr, Feb 24, 2020

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue windows explorer not running well... :p

Frick, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

1. windows explorer not running well... - Similar Threads - explorer running

2. DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer: Hi,I'm trying to install an old generation ERP application called Movex Explorer 11.3 into a Windows 11 Pro version 23H2 but the installation failed halfway with prompted error "C:\Windows\SYSTEM32GSWDLL32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...
  3. DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer: Hi,I'm trying to install an old generation ERP application called Movex Explorer 11.3 into a Windows 11 Pro version 23H2 but the installation failed halfway with prompted error "C:\Windows\SYSTEM32GSWDLL32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...
  4. File explorer keeps freezing every time I run an .exe File

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File explorer keeps freezing every time I run an .exe File: for some reason every time I try and install an exe like DiscordSetup.exe or any other exe. My file explorer will freeze for ever and I cant exit out of it and it opens windows dialog and I cant close that either and then later on it will open up the exe in like 5-10 minutes...
  5. File explorer keeps freezing every time I run an .exe File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer keeps freezing every time I run an .exe File: for some reason every time I try and install an exe like DiscordSetup.exe or any other exe. My file explorer will freeze for ever and I cant exit out of it and it opens windows dialog and I cant close that either and then later on it will open up the exe in like 5-10 minutes...
  6. File explorer keeps freezing every time I run an .exe File

7. My laptop just running extremely slow even just open the file explorer and browsing in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop just running extremely slow even just open the file explorer and browsing in...: My laptop extremely running slow even I just open the file explorer easliy not responding or browser. I already tried to space up my Local Disk C until it doesn't seem red, but my drive D still red because I don't have external disk anymore. I also already uninstalled all the...
  8. My laptop just running extremely slow even just open the file explorer and browsing in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop just running extremely slow even just open the file explorer and browsing in...: My laptop extremely running slow even I just open the file explorer easliy not responding or browser. I already tried to space up my Local Disk C until it doesn't seem red, but my drive D still red because I don't have external disk anymore. I also already uninstalled all the...
  9. My laptop just running extremely slow even just open the file explorer and browsing in...

10. Getting this app can't run on your pc error message with file explorer. Is there anything I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this app can't run on your pc error message with file explorer. Is there anything I...: File Explorer will open yet I am receiving the " app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher" message when I try to open files....