Windows 10: windows explorer pdf files are not previewing. Word, excel, and image files are.

Discus and support windows explorer pdf files are not previewing. Word, excel, and image files are. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In windows explorer my pdf files do not preview. Other files like word, excel, jpg do. Is there a solution for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Claire Warner1, Jan 16, 2023.

1. windows explorer pdf files are not previewing. Word, excel, and image files are.

In windows explorer my pdf files do not preview. Other files like word, excel, jpg do. Is there a solution for this?

:)

Claire Warner1, Jan 16, 2023
  2. sachinv12 Win User

Windows Explorer does not show the preview of the word, excel or PDF files in Windows 10

Windows Explorer does not show the preview of the word, excel or PDF files in Windows 10 but it shows other formats like JPEG or MPEG files, font files, text files etc.
    It gives the following error:
    Microsoft word 15.0
    Sorry, something went wrong and word was unable to start.
    (24)

sachinv12, Jan 16, 2023
  3. Lip505 Win User
    File Explorer will not preview Excel documents.

I am running Windows 11 with all updates and Office 365. File explorer will preview all documents (word, pdf, etc) EXCEPT Excel files. Set up a Temporary User account and Excel previewer works! How do I determine the difference between the Temporary User account and my user account so that the Excel previewer works in account?

Lip505, Jan 16, 2023
  4. windows explorer pdf files are not previewing. Word, excel, and image files are.

Unable to preview Excel files on File Explorer

A user of ours who has Windows 10 Pro is unable to preview Excel files on the File explorer. She is able to preview Notes, Word documents, PDF's, Photos exccept Excel.

Please advise as soon as possible. I have followed and viewed several articles everything has been done and still no solution.

Thanks,

Sabrin

Sabrin Hajaj, Jan 16, 2023
Thema:

windows explorer pdf files are not previewing. Word, excel, and image files are.

1. windows explorer pdf files are not previewing. Word, excel, and image files are. - Similar Threads - explorer pdf files

2. windows explorer pdf files are not previewing. Word, excel, and image files are.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows explorer pdf files are not previewing. Word, excel, and image files are.: In windows explorer my pdf files do not preview. Other files like word, excel, jpg do. Is there a solution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-pdf-files-are-not-previewing-word/28c79efd-ad67-487a-8741-58dc6542c31b
  3. Unable to preview Excel files on File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to preview Excel files on File Explorer: A user of ours who has Windows 10 Pro is unable to preview Excel files on the File explorer. She is able to preview Notes, Word documents, PDF's, Photos exccept Excel.Please advise as soon as possible. I have followed and viewed several articles everything has been done and...
  4. Unable to preview Excel files on File Explorer

Unable to preview Excel files on File Explorer: A user of ours who has Windows 10 Pro is unable to preview Excel files on the File explorer. She is able to preview Notes, Word documents, PDF's, Photos exccept Excel.Please advise as soon as possible. I have followed and viewed several articles everything has been done and...
  5. PDF file previewer for Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF file previewer for Windows Explorer: I am using an older version of Adobe Acrobat to edit PDF files but it does not have a preview feature setting. The problem is Adobe will not allow me to install just a later Acrobat reader to preview the files in Windows Explorer.Isn't it about time Microsoft had an embedded...
  6. PDF file previewer for Windows Explorer

PDF file previewer for Windows Explorer: I am using an older version of Adobe Acrobat to edit PDF files but it does not have a preview feature setting. The problem is Adobe will not allow me to install just a later Acrobat reader to preview the files in Windows Explorer.Isn't it about time Microsoft had an embedded...
  7. PDF file previewer for Windows Explorer

8. Previewing Excel files in File Explorer

Previewing Excel files in File Explorer: I use the Windows File Explorer extensively. I like being able to preview files and can readily do so with Word and PDF files. However, I can't do so with Excel files. Is there anyway to add this capability?...
  9. Windows Explorer does not show the preview of the word, excel or PDF files in Windows 10

Windows Explorer does not show the preview of the word, excel or PDF files in Windows 10: Windows Explorer does not show the preview of the word, excel or PDF files in Windows 10 but it shows other formats like JPEG or MPEG files, font files, text files etc. It gives the following error: Microsoft word 15.0 Sorry, something went wrong and word was unable to start....
  10. File Explorer - Word and Excel Files not responding

File Explorer - Word and Excel Files not responding: When I open File Explorer I can see all my folders and documents. If, for example, I open a folder in One Drive and choose a word or excel file, it will not open. I get the message that the file folder is not responding. I am able to access the files by using Excel or...