Windows 10: Windows explorer reboot loop

Discus and support Windows explorer reboot loop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vicible [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikrxgq/windows_explorer_reboot_loop/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vicible, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Windows explorer reboot loop

/u/Vicible, Sep 1, 2020
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Chewy Win User
    windows explorer keeps rebooting

I took my comp out of the case yesterday because I wanted to get started on painting/modding the chassis.. on first boot I had this issue but after I restarted my comp it went away. Today I go to turn it on and when it gets in windows it just constantly says windows explorer stopped responding and just keeps rebooting windows explorer non stop.

I tried starting windows in safe mod but than it still keeps rebooting and even faster since the system is faster in safe mode.. well when I force shutdown last message that pops up before it turns off is like this.

"0000-00000- something something - cannot read memory" something similar to that.

the mobo is on top of the mobo box I plugged everything back in perfectly but ofc as usual my comp gives me problems.. or just vista lol I dont think my computer likes vista for its always given me problems but this is the software I want to use and wil not go back to xp since it has no dx10.

my mobo has a little bend in it from my zalman 9500 cpu cooler backplate, but I would think that if the memory/ram does not have perfect contact than he comp would not work...

Anyone have suggestions they will be appreciated, I have a headache now lol.

Chewy, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Windows explorer reboot loop

Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows explorer reboot loop

1. Windows explorer reboot loop - Similar Threads - explorer reboot loop

2. Rebooting in a loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rebooting in a loop: Hi! My computer just reboots in a loop. I get the blue screen over and over. There is no place to write anything or choose anything. My computer just reboots. Any way out of this? Sledgehammer?...
  3. Reboot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot loop: I have installed the windows update, and now my dell pc is stuck in a reboot loop. If i press F12 and get into the boot option screen, i still cant do anything as the keyboard wont respond? Any ideas Thanks...
  4. Windows reboot loop

Windows reboot loop: Hi can anyone help? My new PC is stuck in a reboot loop after having some random reboot issues after I had updated to the new update. I am unable to enter safe mode or reinstall windows 10 on a USB stick because it just keeps restarting. It doesn't even show the windows logo...
  5. Reboot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reboot loop: I've got too many errors at this point. I just wanted to replace grub. But then I got missing operating system. Repaired that then got bootmgr is missing. After repairing that too, it finally booted up and I thought I was done. I shuted it down, left for a few minutes, came...
  6. Explorer crash loop every second reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer crash loop every second reboot: Hi, I'm having a problem where every second time I reboot, explorer.exe enters a crashloop rendering my PC unusable. The only way I can restart is via the PC reset button restarting via Ctrl+Alt+Del starts a restart that never finishes. I've tried several things that I've...
  7. Reboot loop

Reboot loop: After installing windows update on my PC I was prompted to restart to finalize install. I was doing work on my PC so I decided that before I went to bed I would click restart and it will install the update overnight, it was stuck on a reboot loop for about two hours and...
  8. Reboot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reboot loop: Hi, so when I’ve been trying to log onto my Dell Inspiron Laptop, it has been going in an infinite loop. First the Dell logo appears, then a black screen with a prompt to click any key, and then the logo again. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!...
  9. Reboot looping

Reboot looping: Hi, My laptop asus stuck in reboot loop, then i restarting the laptop 4-5 time, it stating preparing repair windows, then it work until login interface and it stuck, not progressing to window page.is that harddisk problem? I have reseating cmos battery plug it out for few...
  10. Windows reboot loop

Windows reboot loop: I tried to install windows and now its just a reboot loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-reboot-loop/27e34982-40f6-4bbf-aa63-0dd6ba41679d