Windows 10: Windows Explorer Search in Google Drive

Discus and support Windows Explorer Search in Google Drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello All, I've noticed when I do a keyword search in Windows Explorer that it fails to find files that match my search. I'm using Windows Explorer to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by helpout123, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Windows Explorer Search in Google Drive

Hello All, I've noticed when I do a keyword search in Windows Explorer that it fails to find files that match my search. I'm using Windows Explorer to search Google Drive. Any suggestions ?

:)

helpout123, Nov 3, 2021

2. Google as default search

On my new Samsung Notebook 9 I want to make Google the default search engine in Internet Explorer. I open Explorer, click on tools, click on manage add-ons and then click on search providers. That shows me a list which includes Bing (twice) and Google.
    In the far right column under "search suggestions" Bing is listed as "enabled" and Google is listed as "not available." How do I make Google available?

JosephHHarrisonJr, Nov 3, 2021
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Nov 3, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Explorer Search in Google Drive

Google improving search in Google Drive on Android and iOS

Source: Google Workspace Updates: Improving search in Google Drive on Android and iOS

Brink, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows Explorer Search in Google Drive

1. Windows Explorer Search in Google Drive - Similar Threads - Explorer Search Google

2. Google Drive on Windows Explorer no syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Drive on Windows Explorer no syncing: I added Google Drive to my windows explorer. I then proceeded to update some folder names and add some files inside that "attached" drive. When I went to look for the new folders and files via my phone hooked to my Google Drive, those new folders/files were not showing up....
  3. Google Drive on Windows Explorer no syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Drive on Windows Explorer no syncing: I added Google Drive to my windows explorer. I then proceeded to update some folder names and add some files inside that "attached" drive. When I went to look for the new folders and files via my phone hooked to my Google Drive, those new folders/files were not showing up....
  4. Indexing Google Drive in Windows for Windows Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indexing Google Drive in Windows for Windows Search: Google Drive is now mapped to "G Drive" and listed in Explorer. Google Drive is mirrored on my computer.I want Windows to index the Google Drive files so I can use Windows search for my Google Drive, but I cannot add G drive to the Included Locations.Any insights,...
  5. Indexing Google Drive in Windows for Windows Search

Indexing Google Drive in Windows for Windows Search: Google Drive is now mapped to "G Drive" and listed in Explorer. Google Drive is mirrored on my computer.I want Windows to index the Google Drive files so I can use Windows search for my Google Drive, but I cannot add G drive to the Included Locations.Any insights,...
  6. Indexing Google Drive in Windows for Windows Search

in Cortana
  7. Windows Explorer Search in Google Drive

Windows Explorer Search in Google Drive: Hello All, I've noticed when I do a keyword search in Windows Explorer that it fails to find files that match my search. I'm using Windows Explorer to search Google Drive. Any suggestions ?...
  8. Google improving search in Google Drive on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google improving search in Google Drive on Android and iOS: What’s changing We’re launching new features for the Google Drive mobile apps that will help you search more quickly and efficiently. Now, Android and iOS users with the latest versions of the Drive app will be able to: See and re-run recent...
  9. Google Search will not open in Explorer!

in Browsers and Email
    Google Search will not open in Explorer!: Hello everyone You have been most helpful with my questions and I now hve my new Aver V13 set up except........................... I use Google Search (not Chrome) as my search engine and have the icon on my desktop. My problem is that it always opens in MS Edge which I...
  10. No Google Drive files in Windows search results

No Google Drive files in Windows search results: I am also asking this question on the Google Product Forums. Basically, the Google Drive folder is synced onto my data partition. Files are present on my HDD, the whole folder is indexed, but nothing inside it comes up in my Windows search results. I have tried...