Windows 10: Windows Explorer showing error.

Discus and support Windows Explorer showing error. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After installing visual basics dlls.. After some minutes my windows Explorer started showing error.. This file does not have a program association with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Akwow, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Akwow Win User

Windows Explorer showing error.

After installing visual basics dlls.. After some minutes my windows Explorer started showing error.. This file does not have a program association with it for performing this action. Please install a program or l, if one is already installed, create an association in the default program control panel.. . This error pop ups whenever i tries to open Explorer directly from Taskbar. .. Please help

:)

Akwow, Nov 27, 2015

2. Windows defender "Error loading type library /DLL"

please help me Windows defender showing this all the time "Error loading type library /DLL" and I think windows defender is not able to scan virus correctly and whenever I turn on my laptop so, its always showing icon of internet explorer and I believe
    that icon of internet explorer is showing

james31272, Nov 27, 2015
  3. Groove music

I have windows Lumia 730 with windows 10

Groove music is unable to play the songs. It shows error.when i try to search songs in the file explorer even their it shows error without any files.it shows some error code

When i sign in it tells that this service is not available in your region and again gives another error code.

Bakul Vani, Nov 27, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

What do you mean by : After installing visual basics dlls.

Did you install Visual Basic or just cop y in some VB DLLs?

Ztruker, Nov 27, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows Explorer showing error. - Similar Threads - Explorer showing error

2. Wav files not showing metadata in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wav files not showing metadata in windows explorer: So i have ID3 tagged the wav file with mp3tag but windows doesn't want to show "title" & "album" names as it does for the mp3 file with the same tag data on it. is it possible to get it working for .wav files too since it also doesn't want to show the album artwork too?...
  3. Explorer error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Explorer error: How do i can fix this? The instruction at 0x00007FFE4A24B0A8 referenced memory at 0x0000000004E1000C. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c. Click on OK to termiante the program. After i'm clicking OK, i can't use my...
  4. Explorer doesn't shows HDD

Explorer doesn't shows HDD: I'm working with a HDD where I want to remove partitions. I can see the disk and partitions in Disk Management but not explorer. I want to see the folders/files before I start deleting partitions. This is a removeable disk in a disk bay. How can I see this disk in Windows...
  5. Windows Explorer error

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer error: Windows Explorer of your machine (Laptop Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit) has been pinned on the taskbar. When opening Windows Explorer several times it will open a new tab as shown. How do you know how to help people? Thank you ! [img] 110174
  6. windows explorer keeps showing not responding

in Browsers and Email
    windows explorer keeps showing not responding: Hello, As titled, windows explorer keeps on saying that it is not responding, at first it was the odd time, know it very frequent , it reboots itself and then it's ok for a little while then it comes up with not responding, It is starting to get very annoying. Does...
  7. Hard Drive Showing Error And Not Showing Up In Explorer

Hard Drive Showing Error And Not Showing Up In Explorer: I was updating my graphics driver and had to restart the pc. When it started booting back up it took like 10 minutes to get to the windows login screen. Then I noticed that some of my program icons were missing. So when trying to figure out why I noticed my harddrive was...
  8. HDD Shows in Devices But not in Explorer

HDD Shows in Devices But not in Explorer: I've got a zereoed HDD I want to format but formatting in win10 doesn't seem to be done by any disk handling prog I have found as yet. I was told to right click on the drive in Explorer and pick format. But the drive doesn't show in Explorer. the system sees it...
  9. .PSD thumbnails not showing in explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    .PSD thumbnails not showing in explorer?: I use Windows 10, but ever since upgrade from XP to windows 7, PSD thumbnails are not showing in windows explorer, as jpg and gif does. Tried this solution but nothing changed: How to enable Thumbnail view for Photoshop PSD files in Windows 7 any solution? 27245
  10. Explorer not showing Desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer not showing Desktop icons?: Hey all, I noticed that when opening Desktop in Windows Explorer, it doesn't show any of the icons of This PC, My Documents, Network and Recycle Bin. I have enabled these icons to be shown on the Desktop through the "Desktop Icons Settings" option. However, Explorer...