Windows 10: Windows Explorer showing error.

Discus and support Windows Explorer showing error. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After installing visual basics dlls.. After some minutes my windows Explorer started showing error.. This file does not have a program association with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Akwow, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Akwow Win User

Windows Explorer showing error.

After installing visual basics dlls.. After some minutes my windows Explorer started showing error.. This file does not have a program association with it for performing this action. Please install a program or l, if one is already installed, create an association in the default program control panel.. . This error pop ups whenever i tries to open Explorer directly from Taskbar. .. Please help

:)

Akwow, Nov 27, 2015

2. Windows defender "Error loading type library /DLL"

please help me Windows defender showing this all the time "Error loading type library /DLL" and I think windows defender is not able to scan virus correctly and whenever I turn on my laptop so, its always showing icon of internet explorer and I believe
    that icon of internet explorer is showing

james31272, Nov 27, 2015
  3. Groove music

I have windows Lumia 730 with windows 10

Groove music is unable to play the songs. It shows error.when i try to search songs in the file explorer even their it shows error without any files.it shows some error code

When i sign in it tells that this service is not available in your region and again gives another error code.

Bakul Vani, Nov 27, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

What do you mean by : After installing visual basics dlls.

Did you install Visual Basic or just cop y in some VB DLLs?

Ztruker, Nov 27, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows Explorer showing error. - Similar Threads - Explorer showing error

2. Windows is not showing the explorer files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is not showing the explorer files: Hello I have an issue that started yesterday. I check my computer and everything is up to date and nothing needed to be updated.I can't see other files which I need so I cannot reinstall windows. Restarting won't work....
  3. Windows is not showing the explorer files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is not showing the explorer files: Hello I have an issue that started yesterday. I check my computer and everything is up to date and nothing needed to be updated.I can't see other files which I need so I cannot reinstall windows. Restarting won't work....
  4. Windows is not showing the explorer files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Files not showing in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files not showing in windows explorer: Why can't I find my onedrive files in explorer. I can log in to the onedrive website and find them and I can open Publisher for example and find them under recent files but they do not appear in explorer....
  6. Files not showing in windows explorer

in Cortana
    Files not showing in windows explorer: Why can't I find my onedrive files in explorer. I can log in to the onedrive website and find them and I can open Publisher for example and find them under recent files but they do not appear in explorer....
  7. Files not showing in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows is not showing the explorer files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows is not showing the explorer files.: Hello, I have this issue, it started today Monday, and I am not being able to work. My operating system is windows 10 and I don't have any updates to make. It's all up to date. I've already tried restarting the computer 3 times, reinstalling windows is not an option because...
  9. Drive not showing in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drive not showing in Windows Explorer: OK...If I insert a USB drive into my computer... Disk Management shows a drive with a drive letter Disk Management shows a healthy partition on the drive I get the insertion sound Bit Defender says the drive is Ok. However, Drive F never shows up in Windows Explorer....
  10. Hard Drive Showing Error And Not Showing Up In Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive Showing Error And Not Showing Up In Explorer: I was updating my graphics driver and had to restart the pc. When it started booting back up it took like 10 minutes to get to the windows login screen. Then I noticed that some of my program icons were missing. So when trying to figure out why I noticed my harddrive was...