Windows 10: Windows Explorer Theme

Discus and support Windows Explorer Theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why doesn't windows explorer have a theme/UI just like they have in one drive? I think that looks more appealing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VysakhJanan, May 9, 2019.

1. Windows Explorer Theme

Why doesn't windows explorer have a theme/UI just like they have in one drive? I think that looks more appealing.

:)

VysakhJanan, May 9, 2019

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, May 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 9, 2019
  4. Windows Explorer Theme

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Explorer Theme

1. Windows Explorer Theme - Similar Threads - Explorer Theme

2. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer crashes with third-party theming program: Hi,I have been bugged for a bit to notice when I open File Explorer with Stardock's WindowBlinds on, it seems to crash for some apparent reason. This has caused me to stick with the default theme with few changes.I'm using a laptop with Windows 10, an old i3 3120M, 4 gb ram...
  3. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer crashes with third-party theming program: Hi,I have been bugged for a bit to notice when I open File Explorer with Stardock's WindowBlinds on, it seems to crash for some apparent reason. This has caused me to stick with the default theme with few changes.I'm using a laptop with Windows 10, an old i3 3120M, 4 gb ram...
  4. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. when i try to run roblox it says C:\\Windows\Resources\Themes\explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to run roblox it says C:\\Windows\Resources\Themes\explorer: i searched everything on youtuber google and every other thing it still happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-run-roblox-it-says/12e2b849-3864-42d4-92d8-dec818e49555
  6. when i try to run roblox it says C:\\Windows\Resources\Themes\explorer

when i try to run roblox it says C:\\Windows\Resources\Themes\explorer: i searched everything on youtuber google and every other thing it still happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-run-roblox-it-says/12e2b849-3864-42d4-92d8-dec818e49555
  7. Light theme for file explorer and browser when dark theme is set for all other apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Light theme for file explorer and browser when dark theme is set for all other apps: Run some apps in dark theme and some in light when windows settings is saved as dark theme.I want to have Light theme for file explorer and browser when dark theme is set for all other apps....
  8. Light theme for file explorer and browser when dark theme is set for all other apps

Light theme for file explorer and browser when dark theme is set for all other apps: Run some apps in dark theme and some in light when windows settings is saved as dark theme.I want to have Light theme for file explorer and browser when dark theme is set for all other apps....
  9. Is there a way to make contrast themes only apply on file explorer in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to make contrast themes only apply on file explorer in windows 11?: Is there a way to make contrast themes only apply on file explorer in windows 11, if there is please let me know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-make-contrast-themes-only-apply/10c782a2-2c5b-49b2-bf0f-4f6425bedc5f
  10. Is there a way to make contrast themes only apply on file explorer in windows 11?

Is there a way to make contrast themes only apply on file explorer in windows 11?: Is there a way to make contrast themes only apply on file explorer in windows 11, if there is please let me know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-make-contrast-themes-only-apply/10c782a2-2c5b-49b2-bf0f-4f6425bedc5f