Windows 10: Windows Explorer White Bars After Update

Discus and support Windows Explorer White Bars After Update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I recently updated my Windows Version to 1909 and for some reason my Windows Explorer is now broken. I have my Windows Settings set to Dark... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by {Omnipotent}, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Windows Explorer White Bars After Update

Hello, I recently updated my Windows Version to 1909 and for some reason my Windows Explorer is now broken.

I have my Windows Settings set to Dark Mode and my accent colour to Grey, not using any special themes or third party themes from anywhere.

My Windows Explorer current looks like this;

Windows Explorer White Bars After Update c7848bfd-31dd-43bd-a368-656c85710079?upload=true.png

As you can see, there are random white bars and you are unable to read the current path. I have already restarted my system and checked for any further updates. I also ran the Windows SFC tool to check for any corrupted windows files and it came back clean.

If anyone could provide some help, I would be very grateful and if you have any troubleshooting I can run please send me them.

:)

{Omnipotent}, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Nov 24, 2019
  3. White bar covering top portion of Windows Explorer on Windows 10

Hi, I have 2 users that have suffered from this problem. Windows Explorer displays a white bar at the top and doesn't display correctly. A reboot solves the issue, restarting the process does not. You can interact with the area where the white bar is,
    it simply doesn't display correctly. Moving the window around, the white bar only shows in Windows Explorer, no other apps. Both are using HP desktops but completely different models, one is an HP ProDesk 400 G3 Mini the other a HP Z240 Tower Workstation.
    I uninstalled/reinstalled the latest driver for each computer from the HP website with no success. The issue is random and intermittent. Any suggestions?

OliverSchofieldWilsonWright, Nov 24, 2019
  4. jbailey8 Win User

Windows Explorer White Bars After Update

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows Explorer White Bars After Update

1. Windows Explorer White Bars After Update - Similar Threads - Explorer White Bars

2. White bar appeared on top of taskbar after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White bar appeared on top of taskbar after bios update: Also seems to have added white outline to start menu and some windows when mouse isn't on them. The colors of the bars also don't seem right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar-appeared-on-top-of-taskbar-after-bios/42b943b6-7bfa-4cf5-8e7b-88879ecadab7
  3. White bar appeared on top of taskbar after bios update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White bar appeared on top of taskbar after bios update: Also seems to have added white outline to start menu and some windows when mouse isn't on them. The colors of the bars also don't seem right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar-appeared-on-top-of-taskbar-after-bios/42b943b6-7bfa-4cf5-8e7b-88879ecadab7
  4. White bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White bar: Can anyone help?I've been getting a white bar at the top of my screen recently and can't quite figure out how to get rid of it.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar/57bf546f-b203-442f-b42e-c5be667466ef
  5. White bar

White bar: Can anyone help?I've been getting a white bar at the top of my screen recently and can't quite figure out how to get rid of it.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar/57bf546f-b203-442f-b42e-c5be667466ef
  6. A white taskbar appeared in Windows Explorer after update 22622.525

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A white taskbar appeared in Windows Explorer after update 22622.525: For some reason, after this update my explorer got this white taskbar. I cannot remove it whatsoever. It doesn't appear in any other user accounts, sfc /scannow did not fix the issue. In fact, it seems like this account has loads of problems that other accounts do not have,...
  7. A white taskbar appeared in Windows Explorer after update 22622.525

A white taskbar appeared in Windows Explorer after update 22622.525: For some reason, after this update my explorer got this white taskbar. I cannot remove it whatsoever. It doesn't appear in any other user accounts, sfc /scannow did not fix the issue. In fact, it seems like this account has loads of problems that other accounts do not have,...
  8. File Explorer Menu Bar is black with white text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Menu Bar is black with white text: HiSuddenly my File Explorer Menu bar is black with white text. Also when I use Browers Microsoft Edge & Chrome I can't see what I am typing in logon & password screens. The input fields are all black. They work but I am typing blind.Here is a snap shot of issue....
  9. Windows Explorer white bar "bug", explanation in comments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Explorer white bar "bug", explanation in comments: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/marqzofsiwa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/llkcdk/windows_explorer_white_bar_bug_explanation_in/
  10. [Explorer] White line below the navigation bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Explorer] White line below the navigation bar: In my dell XPS 13 7390 4k, I am getting this white line below the navigation bar in file explorer when using the dark theme on build 18363.535. Does anyone have the same issue? https://imgur.com/LOHBY1i submitted by /u/bnayagrawal [link] [comments]...