Windows 10: Windows Explorer Window: Can't resize it.

Discus and support Windows Explorer Window: Can't resize it. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having a really hard time with my Windows Explorer Window. It's stuck in maximum mode but I can minimize. The problem is I can't use the arrows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BEN1972, Apr 12, 2020.

1. BEN1972 Win User

Windows Explorer Window: Can't resize it.

Hi, I'm having a really hard time with my Windows Explorer Window. It's stuck in maximum mode but I can minimize. The problem is I can't use the arrows to change the size of the window. Any help would be appreciated. I'm working with Windows 10.

:)

BEN1972, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Windows Explorer Window: Can't resize it. :p

Frick, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Explorer Window: Can't resize it. - Similar Threads - Explorer Window Can't

2. Can't Resize Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Resize Windows: One day I was trying to drag something into another folder and I usually just make the file explorer window smaller so i can drag it into the big one. But now this doesn't work! It doesn't work with any app. If you don't know what i'm talking about if you click the top of an...
  3. Can't Resize Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Resize Windows: One day I was trying to drag something into another folder and I usually just make the file explorer window smaller so i can drag it into the big one. But now this doesn't work! It doesn't work with any app. If you don't know what i'm talking about if you click the top of an...
  4. Can't resize/maximize window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't resize/maximize window: Hey there. I wanted to make a game GTA IV run in windowed mode the game runs in fullscreen mode and there is no option within the game's settings to change the mode as I often switch between windows. I added the line "-windowed" without quotations to a command line file...
  5. Can't resize/maximize window

Can't resize/maximize window: Hey there. I wanted to make a game GTA IV run in windowed mode the game runs in fullscreen mode and there is no option within the game's settings to change the mode as I often switch between windows. I added the line "-windowed" without quotations to a command line file...
  6. Can't resize/maximize window

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can't resize/maximize window

8. Can't resize Save As window

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't resize Save As window: I'm using Windows 10. Somehow, my Save As panel has become maximized, and I can't figure out how to minimize it again this happens, for example, when I'm using Gmail and trying to save a file. It takes up the whole screen, so I can't see the name I'm trying to use to name...
  9. I can't resize the windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't resize the windows: If I try to resize my windows, it gets smaller while I'm moving it, but when I let go, it only goes to half screen, or full screen. The downsize button doesn't work. How do I fix this? I tried to deactivate SNAP, and nothing happened....
  10. Resizing File Explorer Window

in Windows 10 Support
    Resizing File Explorer Window: When I open File Explorer the window opens maximized and will not let me resize it. The minimize (-) and close (x) buttons work ok but the center button doesn't do anything when picked. I am new to windows 10, my old system was XP. Any help/ideas would be appreciated. 48903

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can minimize windows

2. cant minimize windows