Windows 10: Windows extremely slow during Clean Boot.

Discus and support Windows extremely slow during Clean Boot. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I noticed that when I booted into clean boot to solve a issue with a game that seems to have solved itself I just wanted to do other stuff and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BorisTheAnimal, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Windows extremely slow during Clean Boot.

Hi,

I noticed that when I booted into clean boot to solve a issue with a game that seems to have solved itself I just wanted to do other stuff and the PC felt like worm or a snail, it was depressing to see that it took Paint 5 minutes to launch and I also noted that I got an error when pressing ctrl+alt+del, I tried to take a screenshot of it and paste it into Paint so that I could upload it here but it seems that the shot was never taken.

But I'm baffled that it would take so long for Windows to respond, I thought the computer would run smoother during Clean Boot, and then of course after mashing in ctrl+alt+del (I know you shouldn't but there is a beast within) for a minute, nothing happened for like 4 minutes, screen goes black/dark blueish color and stays that way for like 5-10 minutes and then there is an error with something like that "the security options available from the ctrl+alt+del menu aren't available and if Windows wont stat to respond press esc for it to reboot".

Cheerio Boris *Smile

:)

BorisTheAnimal, Jan 12, 2016

2. Whenever I start my computer I receive the following message on my desktop: SQLMANGR.EXE-ORDINEIL NOT FOUND

Still have the same problem and sometimes the computer is extremely slow during the boot.

LARRYMCGOVERN, Jan 12, 2016
  3. Slow boot

Yeah same slow boot issues with Storage Spaces here on AU. Thankfully I found this thread and am not crazy.

I'd like to point out that it does this during boot of the Windows installation media too. I decided to do a clean install to see if that fixed the problem and behold, slow boot during install!

ChrisGlazebrook, Jan 12, 2016
Thema:

Windows extremely slow during Clean Boot.

1. Windows extremely slow during Clean Boot. - Similar Threads - extremely slow during

2. EXTREMELY SLOW boot time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EXTREMELY SLOW boot time: So, when I try to start my PC, it takes about an hour. Then I tried to go to recovery options I disabled windows RE, so I have to boot up from my installation media. When I boot from my windows installation DVD, it hangs up at the purple background, and wouldn't show the...
  3. EXTREMELY SLOW boot time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EXTREMELY SLOW boot time: So, when I try to start my PC, it takes about an hour. Then I tried to go to recovery options I disabled windows RE, so I have to boot up from my installation media. When I boot from my windows installation DVD, it hangs up at the purple background, and wouldn't show the...
  4. Windows booting extremely slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows booting extremely slow: Hi all,So there is a problem with my new laptop, it has been around 30 days since I brought a new laptop its a gaming laptop I mean a good one I can play any game in high to max setting with around 60+ fps but as I am a human so I am greedy, I wanted more fps so someone told...
  5. extremely slow wifi in normal mode, but fast wifi in Clean Boot mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    extremely slow wifi in normal mode, but fast wifi in Clean Boot mode: Hi all, As the title says, I have extremely slow Wi-Fi in normal mode, (3Mbps) so I performed a Clean Boot and now I have good Wi-Fi in Clean Boot mode (50Mbps). So the question is - how can I work out which program(s) is slowing my internet speed? I'm hoping there's a really...
  6. Windows 10 is Extremely slow even after clean install.

Windows 10 is Extremely slow even after clean install.: Hi there I installed windows 7 previously and I installed windows 10 which is downloaded from the Microsoft website. But even after the clean Install windows explorer is very very slow.. I format the C: drive and again installed windows 10, but nothing changed.. is there...
  7. BSOD + Extremely slow boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD + Extremely slow boot: Hi guys, So I bought my pc preassembled but without software, and I installed windows 10 onto it. Everything went fine and I was installing some programs back on, but installing certain programs (e.g. blizzard app) makes the pc have an extremely long boot time (>10 mins)....
  8. Gaming PC suddenly extremely slow during boot (No startup programs are allowed)

Gaming PC suddenly extremely slow during boot (No startup programs are allowed): Hello, I have a Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH gaming laptop. Recently, particularly after a Windows Update caused a black screen desktop (ironically fixed via another Windows update) boot times have been upwards of 4-5 minutes, when it was previously near 45 seconds. I have no...
  9. extremely slow boot up

extremely slow boot up: When computer is turned on the system boot up is extremely slow what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extremely-slow-boot-up/f8d79bfb-db3b-4646-bad9-0ce254f1e282
  10. Laptop extremely slow- during start-up and generally

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop extremely slow- during start-up and generally: Hello, I have had my lap top (make, model and specs in my system details) since Feb, and recently it has become very slow when starting up. Also after start-up it can take time for programs to load. I have taken a trace using Windows Assessment Toolkit which is here...