Windows 10: Windows Facebook app

Discus and support Windows Facebook app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently got a new laptop with Windows 10 in Safe Mode installed. I installed the Windows FB app and am having some problems. 1. When there is an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kladair519, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Windows Facebook app

Recently got a new laptop with Windows 10 in Safe Mode installed. I installed the Windows FB app and am having some problems.

1. When there is an abundance of comments and some are hidden with the message "see # more comments". I cannot open these comments

2. Emojis are missing

Neither of these problems on Facebook.com

3. all of available message backgrounds do not display. This problem on both versions.

I would appreciate any help you can offer.

:)

kladair519, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows SDK for Facebook

Source: Windows SDK for Facebook | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Facebook app crashing on windows 10 pc

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

- Does this happen only with Facebook app?

I suggest you to run the App troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Guru Kiran G, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Windows Facebook app

Facebook app crashing on windows 10 pc

thanks for replying

i reinstalled the app, i did run the troubleshooting but no errors detected, i have also ran a SFC scan no errors detected

and the app still crashing, and its only happening with facebook and facebook messanger, but on my brother laptop they both work fine Windows Facebook app :(

ryan redfield, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows Facebook app

1. Windows Facebook app - Similar Threads - Facebook app

2. Error Code when running Facebook app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code when running Facebook app: Hi! I'm a Windows 10 user, and just tried to install the Facebook on my laptop. When I try to sign in to my FB account, I got the error in the picture. Any help will be highly appreciated! Thank you in advance :3 [ATTACH]...
  3. Can't Login Into Facebook In Sniper Fury App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Login Into Facebook In Sniper Fury App: I can't login into facebook. when I tried to login, it always show me this:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-into-facebook-in-sniper-fury-app/ef37c92a-35be-404b-858b-65b136e4fee3"
  4. Facebook Messenger desktop app - Incorrect security code error while logging in.

Facebook Messenger desktop app - Incorrect security code error while logging in.: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...
  5. PC Facebook app zooming

PC Facebook app zooming: How do I zoom my pc facebook app using windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-facebook-app-zooming/02fac028-dfbe-4b8d-bc67-54e5086fee18
  6. Facebook will pull its apps from Windows Phone on April 30th

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook will pull its apps from Windows Phone on April 30th: Facebook is bidding farewell to its family of apps for Windows Phone, including Messenger, Instagram, and the original Facebook app. A Microsoft spokesperson confirmed to Engadget on Tuesday that Facebook will end its support for its apps on Windows Mobile starting April...
  7. Two More Cases of Third-Party Facebook App Data Exposure

in Windows 10 News
    Two More Cases of Third-Party Facebook App Data Exposure: The UpGuard Cyber Risk team can now report that two more third-party developed Facebook app datasets have been found exposed to the public internet. One, originating from the Mexico-based media company Cultura Colectiva, weighs in at 146 gigabytes and contains over 540...
  8. Direct X 9_3 Bug on Facebook Messenger App

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Direct X 9_3 Bug on Facebook Messenger App: Hi, I've had Messenger installed on my computer for a while, recently it started giving me an error message telling me that I do not have Direct X 9_3 installed and therefore cannot access the app. I still get notifications from the app, however. This appears to a serious bug...
  9. Facebook App Login Error On Windows 10 Home - The Operation Couldn't Be Completed

Facebook App Login Error On Windows 10 Home - The Operation Couldn't Be Completed: The Facebok app in Windows 10, presents this error when I try login my account. After some updates (which I think I do not have to see in the problem), I closed my account for personal reasons, had two active accounts, both connected to their respective Microsoft account,...
  10. I can not find Facebook app

I can not find Facebook app: Facebook app is all jumbled up on the screen. Have updated, restarted and searched everwhere to find and uninstall this app. I've looked in apps and features and windows app list. It is not found. Where is it or what else could it be listed as?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. which app can be used to support facebook for a windows phone

2. Facebook messenger